Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Scotus 11: Will Thomas Ever Speak Again?

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
    What evidence do you expect them to find that will resolve it? I guess someone can investigate, but not sure what good it will do.
    Have you ever in your life sat through a trial, civil or criminal, in which the outcome depended on the credibility of a witness or witnesses?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
      Have you ever in your life sat through a trial, civil or criminal, in which the outcome depended on the credibility of a witness or witnesses?
      He’s the quintessential R voter. No one can present evidence, clearly boys are boys and the women are lying because the dems paid then to.

Like dump said- if any of this had occurred charges would have been pressed!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        That’s the thing that should put a wooden stake through the heart of this vast left wing conspiracy nonsense.

Gorsuch was reluctantly supported or at least didn’t get this kind of backlash because he was eminently qualifies for the position. With his credentials, demeanor, and stature. I may have disagreed with virtually all of his opinions but I thought he was qualified and he wasn’t an elitist who thinks women are on this earth for his sexual pleasure.
        Gorsuch was a straight swap and Kavanaugh isn’t. It’s the same reason Garland wasn’t supported. If he had been replacing one of the four democratic judges he gets confirmed no problem. For the record I think Trump should have gone straight swap instead of appointing Kavanaugh.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

So we now have to swap, meaning 5 judges have to be conservative? Get out of here with this ****

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
            I have indeed.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

I have indeed.
              Why did they try the case then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                LOL, my point was that both cases are partisan nonsense from the other side. I doubt either of them is guilty of very much. The same people who think the Hillary stuff is garbage are all ready to throw Kavanaugh in jail.
                Wrong. If Kavanaugh were a Dem nominee...I'm saying the same thing and so are most people not sucking off Trump and the GOP. But to them this doesn't matter cause boys will be boys and he's such a nice guy.
                i also would hope the DNC wouldn't keep trying to ram him through. But maybe they would which would also **** me off.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Gorsuch was a straight swap and Kavanaugh isn’t. It’s the same reason Garland wasn’t supported. If he had been replacing one of the four democratic judges he gets confirmed no problem. For the record I think Trump should have gone straight swap instead of appointing Kavanaugh.
                  Point to me where in the constitution this is decreed. Hell, I’ll take anywhere in the entire CFR.

Infantile.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Your level of ignorance is astounding. There is no such thing as a straight swap. The makeup of the justices changes all the time and you dont "swap" anything?

Did you actually take Civics class? Follow up question: did you pass? Final question: did you graduate?

I think I understand why you want to make sure the mentally challenged keep their gun rights...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I’m sure when rbg passes and we have a Republican President, drew will maintain he has to swap for Ruth.

Comment

RBG is going to outlive us all.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Let’s hope. And she was scalias bff, remember.

Swap is still the dumbest thing he’s posted and that’s saying a lot

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            Way to jinx it.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Way to jinx it.
                              Windmills do not work that way.
                              Code:

Comment

Obviously they are just being hysterical...
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X