This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Yeah because worker protection, helping people get healthcare, securing heat for low income families, none of that matters. Dude you don't like him I get it but stop being an idiot. Of course he's gonna run, he's probably the best shot the democrats have as he doesn't have the scandals or corporate ties that the other younger mainstream likely candidates do.
    What you don't know about politics is kind of astounding. Bernie is not their only shot what a ridiculous take.

Maybe Rover is right cause you have to be high to believe this tripe.
    Last edited by Handyman; 09-14-2018, 01:27 PM.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Wow he is ahead of someone who hasn't said they would run yet? Wow almost a legit piece of trolling Concern Troll!
      In my comparison I was talking Senatorial work v. Senatorial work, but you knew that but still couldn't resist riding your one trick pony.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
        Well yeah it's politico lol and their sources are a bunch of centrist politicians who are mostly against him. I literally just named a few things that he introduced that helped people and were enacted into law. But politico!
        So everyone is lying? Sure thing Flaggy!!
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          In my comparison I was talking Senatorial work v. Senatorial work, but you knew that but still couldn't resist riding your one trick pony.
          Gotcha.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

What you don't know about politics is kind of astounding. Bernie is not their only shot what a ridiculous take.

Maybe Rover is right cause you have to be high to believe this tripe.
            Your reading comprehension is still as hilariously bad as it was ten years ago lmao.
            So everyone is lying? Sure thing Flaggy!!
            They tend to be more of a conservadem publication and they wrote a biased article where they cited a bunch of people who disagree with him based on their ideologies. How shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Your reading comprehension is still as hilariously bad as it was ten years ago lmao.They tend to be more of a conservadem publication and they wrote a biased article where they cited a bunch of people who disagree with him based on their ideologies. How shocking!
              Yeah when I think Conservadem I think Barney Frank. (One of the sources) Seriously just stop.

If you are gonna post like this we need YouTube links and ads for fake elixirs!

So when Bernie loses every primary again what will the conspiracy be?
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Did I ever claim any conspiracy? Politico writes whiny articles about Bernie all the time that's nothing new.
                Last edited by trixR4kids; 09-14-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

So when Bernie loses every primary again what will the conspiracy be?
                  Pretty sure the conspiracy has been proven.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Biggest ****ing lie yet.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      Sure it has. I mean it was Debbie Wasserman Shultz who stopped the Blacks from voting for Bernie. Did Soros set that up too?

He lost because the majority of Democrats didn't want to vote for him. They felt much like you do on the subject. Hell I can tell you from first hand observation lots of people who should have voted for him (like certain unions I am familiar with) didn't and refused to endorse him. Membership was split more towards him but overall not enough to to change anything.

He should have officially joined the party that was a massive miscalculation. It will burn him this time too because he will have the same minority issues and he will be running against candidates that aren't robots and much more to the left than Hillary.

If Bernie wants to be in the Executive Branch so badly he should angle for VP.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Sure it has. I mean it was Debbie Wasserman Shultz who stopped the Blacks from voting for Bernie. Did Soros set that up too?

He lost because the majority of Democrats didn't want to vote for him. They felt much like you do on the subject. Hell I can tell you from first hand observation lots of people who should have voted for him (like certain unions I am familiar with) didn't and refused to endorse him. Membership was split more towards him but overall not enough to to change anything.

He should have officially joined the party that was a massive miscalculation. It will burn him this time too because he will have the same minority issues and he will be running against candidates that aren't robots and much more to the left than Hillary.

If Bernie wants to be in the Executive Branch so badly he should angle for VP.
                        VP has less power than a Senator. He'd be better off endorsing and not running at all. And, sorry, I do not believe he didn't get enough votes without someone's hand on the scale. After all, he was running against a criminal who had harmed the nation numerous times and really had nothing to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          It's no longer a 'conspiracy' when Donna Brazile wheels out the proof.
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            It's no longer a 'conspiracy' when Donna Brazile wheels out the proof.
                            Excellent point. Forgot about Donna.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              VP has less power than a Senator.
                              Point of order: The VP is the full power and force of the full Senate when the VP is the 51-50 vote.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                Well yeah it's politico lol and their sources are a bunch of centrist politicians who are mostly against him. I literally just named a few things that he introduced that helped people and were enacted into law. But politico!
                                Now you're making an *** of yourself.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X