This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Trump administration moves to weaken U.S. radiation rules, says a bit of radiation may be good for you.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Ah quit whining. It will put hair on your chest.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        Sadly, who can say they are surprised by what he has done and lied about. F king unbelievable that this cheap crook is President.
        Who is surprised. I remember stories back in the late 70s about how much of a skank he was.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Ah quit whining. It will put hair on your chest.
        Um, it might make any hair fall out.... A new type of depilatory and I am sure they can charge you for the service http://www.museumofquackery.com/ephemera/tricho.htm

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Could this be it?
          He did give Weisselberg (CFO of Trump Org for decades) immunity earlier this year.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
            Republicans won’t give a ****.
            Of course they won’t. It’s a cult now. It’s gone beyond religion. It’s a farking cult.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I’ll never understand how outspoken women can support at party that would have no problem telling them “That’s cute honey. Why don’t you let the men take it from here?”

Or worse, if she’s ever assaulted how they’ll tell her they believe her, pat her on the head, and walk away laughing.
              There is a significant segment of the female population that prefers the old ways...where the men were in charge and the women stayed home and took care of the house. They fought against the ERA and they fight against Women's Rights now. These women feel that Women's Lib did more to destroy women than help them.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                There is a significant segment of the female population that prefers the old ways...where the men were in charge and the women stayed home and took care of the house. They fought against the ERA and they fight against Women's Rights now. These women feel that Women's Lib did more to destroy women than help them.
                This. They served (for lack of a better word) their man, and their man protected them, provided for them, would do whatever it takes to make them happy. And that's their choice. It's a shame that they are trying to take away that choice for other women.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I’ll never understand how outspoken women can support at party that would have no problem telling them “That’s cute honey. Why don’t you let the men take it from here?”

Or worse, if she’s ever assaulted how they’ll tell her they believe her, pat her on the head, and walk away laughing.
                    53%
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

From my own observations the problem is with people in their 60s and 70's who were too young to remember the Great Depression and shared sacrifice of the Second World War. Instead they came of age in the 50's when things were black and white (literally in some cases) with nothing in between. Women and men of this generation seem in lockstep. I've seen this with some of my older relatives and parents of friends. Older conservatives tend to be people whose life worked out for them, as in they married their high school/college sweetheart who stayed devoted to them, they never lost their job or experiences financial hardship, maybe their kids stayed out of trouble, etc. Because of all this, the mindset is that they worked harder than everybody else or made better decisions. Luck be it bad or good played no part in it. So, put them in this context when you think of their support to Trump. Sexual assault victims probably put themselves in that position due to how they were dressed, alcohol consumption, etc. People struggling financially just made bad decisions. Opioid addiction is merely due to a lack of willpower. There's no nuance with these people much like there isn't much with Chump.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle
                        More right wing idiotic talking points with no basis in reality. No one is taking any choices away.
                        Agreed that the notion that "they" are trying to take away choice for women is Alex Jones worthy.

Comment

Let's see if I can Infowars this headline.

Four Freedom Fighters Accused of Standing Up for Their Rights.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle
                            More right wing idiotic talking points with no basis in reality. No one is taking any choices away.
                            The women are. You need to read the post he is responding to (mine) and then you will see that is what he is talking about. That is NOT a right wing talking point.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Agreed that the notion that "they" are trying to take away choice for women is Alex Jones worthy.
                              They are...the women who fight against Women's Rights (the ones dx was talking about who vote GOP) are definitely trying to take away rights from women. It is their whole purpose for being. They dont want women in the work place, they dont want them liberated, they dont want them in control of their bodies they want them at home raising the kids. That is not some Alex Jones conspiracy that is a plain fact.

You guys really need to take a step back and actually read what people are posting and what they are in response to.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                The women are. You need to read the post he is responding to (mine) and then you will see that is what he is talking about. That is NOT a right wing talking point.
                                Maybe I misunderstood his post.

Who’s choice is getting taken away?

Comment

Working...
                                X