X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    Point of order: The VP is the full power and force of the full Senate when the VP is the 51-50 vote.
    Not when it takes 60 votes to get anything passed these days.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Now you're making an *** of yourself.
      No not really, they write stupid articles about Bernie all the time, this isn't anything new.

Comment

Point of order: The VP is the full power and force of the full Senate when the VP is the 51-50 vote.
        And how rare is that? Pretty ****ing rare.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          And how rare is that? Pretty ****ing rare.
          So you're more in the John Nance Garner camp where the Office of VP "is not worth a bucket of warm spit."
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So you're more in the John Nance Garner camp where the Office of VP "is not worth a bucket of warm spit."
            Pretty much. Look at how great Joe Biden is and what did he accomplish?
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Pretty much. Look at how great Joe Biden is and what did he accomplish?
              What is it with recent VPs and shotguns ... Joe, Dick ...
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Bottom of the 8th

The only card Red Don has left to play, is to fire Sessions.
                I don't see how that's pardon-proof. He'd still have a fine life if Trump pardons him and he gets out of jail.

Edit: Ok, I see. The key testimony was already delivered to the GJ. So it's already out there. Pardoning would just get him out of jail with no benefit. Am I understanding this correctly?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I don't see how that's pardon-proof. He'd still have a fine life if Trump pardons him and he gets out of jail.

Edit: Ok, I see. The key testimony was already delivered to the GJ. So it's already out there. Pardoning would just get him out of jail with no benefit. Am I understanding this correctly?
                  No he won't. Mueller is making sure there is state charges in all the cases. Everyone is going down and no one is getting pardoned for ****.

Comment

That, and he's out $46 million, pardon or no pardon.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      VP has less power than a Senator. He'd be better off endorsing and not running at all. And, sorry, I do not believe he didn't get enough votes without someone's hand on the scale. After all, he was running against a criminal who had harmed the nation numerous times and really had nothing to offer.
                      You need to denote your sarcasm or Trix will believe you are being serious
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No he won't. Mueller is making sure there is state charges in all the cases. Everyone is going down and no one is getting pardoned for ****.
                        Exactly. Trump has no pardon power in state charges such as these.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

When he was appointed, most people on both sides of the aisle said he was smart, organized, hard working, and professional to a fault. He is proving to be that. That's why Trump and Giuliani are publicly peeing their pants all the time.
                          Last edited by burd; 09-14-2018, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            When he was appointed, most people on both sides of the aisle said he was smart, organized, hard working, and professional to a fault. He is proving to be that. That's why Trump and Giuliani are publicly peeing their pants all the time.
                            Dots his i's, crosses his t's, and doesn't leak. No one has any idea what he knows, and what he has on people.

I have a feeling when the indictments come down, they're gonna be a doozy.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Dots his i's, crosses his t's, and doesn't leak. No one has any idea what he knows, and what he has on people.

I have a feeling when the indictments come down, they're gonna be a doozy.
                              You gotta listen to your lawyer, but if that guy is on my scent and I have something to hide, I don't play games with him.

Comment

And, sorry, I do not believe he didn't get enough votes without someone's hand on the scale. After all, he was running against a criminal who had harmed the nation numerous times and really had nothing to offer.
                                Lol 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X