X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/20/polit...ren/index.html

Trump admin moves $260M from cancer research, HIV/AIDS and other programs to cover custody of immigrant children costs
    I'm sure the ***** who belongs in jail would have done the same thing.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Interesting analysis on Trump's latest interview with the Hill

Reading the transcript of Donald Trump’s interview this week with The Hill, the president repeatedly referenced support from a curious group of folks: unnamed Democrats secretly agree with him.

For example, while railing against Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, Trump concluded that the federal investigation into the Russia scandal has been “discredited.” Specifically, he argued:

“It’s been totally discredited. Even Democrats agree that it’s been discredited.”

Which Democrats would those be? The president didn’t say, but we’re apparently supposed to believe they exist, and Trump knows what they’re thinking.

Similarly, The Hill asked him about the FISA Court and federal surveillance of Carter Page, Trump’s former Kremlin-linked foreign policy adviser. The president concluded:

“Even the other side knows how wrong this whole thing is.”

Again, to date, no one from the Democratic “side” has raised any concerns about Page’s surveillance, but Trump nevertheless believes he knows what his opponents are thinking – and he’s confident they agree with him.

When the discussion turned to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Trump again pointed to those who secretly share his beliefs.

“[M]y worst enemies, I mean, people that, you know, are on the other side of me, in a lot of ways including politically, have said that was a very unfair thing he did.”

Who are these people? He didn’t say, but the president apparently wants us to think they’re out there, quietly nodding.

About a month ago, Bloomberg News had an interesting report on Trump’s “anonymous validators” – a group of powerful, unnamed business executives, who lead companies he won’t identify, and who secretly endorse the president’s policies, even when they adversely effect their own companies’ profits.
      http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...actually-exist

Count me as not in the "anonymous validators" group. Trump just making **** up again.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The unnamed business executives are probably Russian oligarchs.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

And his voters say it's the liberals who live in safe space bubbles.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

First they steal from FEMA...now this.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Raiding beneficial services to pay for his own mistakes - Pawlenty's playbook.
              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                Raiding beneficial services to pay for his own mistakes - Pawlenty's playbook.
                Pretty much the Republican playbook at this point. Pawlenty was never an "idea" man. He just adopted orthodoxy.

Comment

**** this place

“ICE officers have arrested more than 40 individuals who came forward to take in undocumented migrant children.”

http://hill.cm/pGy0ESw

Comment

This country has sucked something fierce. I didn’t like what happened during the Bush years even as a Fark independent back then.

But now it’s just not ok. It’s wrong and it’s painful. We’re doung things that are just morally reprehensible. We’ve not done things like this in my lifetime. I’m not sure even my parents could say anything different.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      **** this place

“ICE officers have arrested more than 40 individuals who came forward to take in undocumented migrant children.”

http://hill.cm/pGy0ESw
                      "only gonna be arresting and deporting the bad hombres"
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        This country has sucked something fierce. I didn’t like what happened during the Bush years even as a Fark independent back then.

But now it’s just not ok. It’s wrong and it’s painful. We’re doung things that are just morally reprehensible. We’ve not done things like this in my lifetime. I’m not sure even my parents could say anything different.
                        I can think of a couple things since the 60s. Vietnam, at least in terms of what was done to both the citizens of that country, and the things our military was asked to do there, and how our veterans were shunned after they returned. Meanwhile, the pols who started it pretty much all skated.

Comment

Yeah, my dad would probably still put Vietnam on top of the most egregious. But he’s pretty fired up about this.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The tweets today...

I can't believe so many people worship such a piece of trash. At least in NK they're forced to do so.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              The tweets today...

I can't believe so many people worship such a piece of trash. At least in NK they're forced to do so.
                              He is a complete ****ing *******. There is nothing redeeming about him. Nothing. Why people voted for a complete ******** is beyond me.

Comment

He is a complete ****ing *******. There is nothing redeeming about him. Nothing. Why people voted for a complete ******** is beyond me.
                                Cause he tells it like it is. Face it, a lot of people in this country are *****-holes. They wanted a president just like them.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X