X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    People ignore those things they can more directly help control through the elective process - tax policies, trade policies, etc., while instead focusing and voting on issues like gun violence in major metropolitans even though they live in far flung suburbs, exburbs, and out in the sticks.
    Good advice always: Control what's yours to control. Work on the fundamentals.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Good advice always: Control what's yours to control. Work on the fundamentals.
      Right. When raped make sure you have a blue dress, and if you're impregnated carry it to term.

All things women can control.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Right. When raped make sure you have a blue dress, and if you're impregnated carry it to term.

All things women can control.
        A rapist is by definition out of the victim's control.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Who was talking about the rapist? I certainly wasn't.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I think that is subtlely his whole ****ing point.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              That was the point I tried to make yesterday, but got ridiculed for by Scooby or others. People get bent out of shape worried what Kavanaugh will do on the bench. How about pass laws that treat everyone fairly, that create a business and tax climate that makes sense, and not worry about the Supreme Court. It's very easy to do and you can control it locally.
              Laws passed by Democrats are unconstitutional. Just because.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Laws passed by Democrats are unconstitutional. Just because.
                They are now. And for the next generation.
                Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 10-09-2018, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Nimrata "Too Scared of Rednecks to Use My Real Name" Haley, heh. About time the axe fell on her.

Comment

Lindsay goes to DOJ, Haley to SC Senator
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Lindsay goes to DOJ, Haley to SC Senator
                      I know that's the speculation but is that confirmed?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

---now I can't get sued

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Par for the course.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

People are getting bored when you can just run a YouTube of any of his previous rallies in the last 16 months
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X