X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Old Man Drew's off his meds again, hollering about gun-grabbing that has never happened, and will never happen. At least not without 2A getting repealed, and that has about a snowball's chance in hell of happening as long as Flyover America exists.
    Actually, i'm thinking Drew's a fairly young guy that I used to know a bit back in the day. Always thought he was smarter than this, though.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      You give him too much credit.
      Yeah, that's the lizard coming out.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Actually, i'm thinking Drew's a fairly young guy that I used to know a bit back in the day. Always thought he was smarter than this, though.
        Relative to USCHO overall I’m on the younger side. I don’t think we know each other outside of USCHO, but I could be mistaken.

I was poking fun at gun owners with my post. I think you and others take what I post way too serious at times.

Edit: I don’t think Hillary should be in jail either.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          I do.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            So then what did you do?
            Drew has half a brain, so he stocked up.

Someone with a full brain would know better

Comment

Relative to USCHO overall I’m on the younger side. I don’t think we know each other outside of USCHO, but I could be mistaken.

I was poking fun at gun owners with my post. I think you and others take what I post way too serious at times.

Your parents don't(didn't) own the Black Bear Inn back in the day?

Comment

Your parents don't(didn't) own the Black Bear Inn back in the day?
                That’s a different(and likely much smarter) Drew.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

****ing Democrats.

Stop lying about Trump Democrats. Just stop. And put the ***** in jail.

Comment

Wow...that is some next level conspiracy theory lying. In two weeks it wont be that 3000 didnt die but that they only died because of the Democrats.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

That’s a different(and likely much smarter) Drew.
                      Obviously. Good to hear. I always thought that kid was smarter than to post the crap you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Wow...that is some next level conspiracy theory lying. In two weeks it wont be that 3000 didnt die but that they only died because of the Democrats.
                        I wanna hear more about all those billions he raised.

Comment

I can only imagine how different Trump would talk about Puerto Rico if they could actually vote.

Probably not that different actually, since it would be a blue state. He's probably sad California doesn't get hurricanes.
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

LOL We've gone from making Mexico pay for the wall to paying Mexico to deport people
                            https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/12/u...ion-funds.html

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                              LOL We've gone from making Mexico pay for the wall to paying Mexico to deport people
                              https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/12/u...ion-funds.html
                              jfc

Comment

So in addition to borrowing money from China to pay for subsidies to farmers due to his tariffs, now we're financing's Mexico's deportation of illegal immigrants in Mexico?

What happened to putting America first?

Comment

Working...
                                X