X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Pocket Change to the Plutocracy.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Dissent from the "norm" is not tolerated up North. You get fined and sent to reeducation.

Sorry - I prefer Hyde Park.
      Nope try again.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Now the conservatives are whining about tactics the tea party used on Democrats.

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Pocket Change to the Plutocracy.
            'Specially when it ain't their money.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              'Specially when it ain't their money.
              The Plutocracy never spends their own money on "expenses".

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Per Deadspin, Mike Pence's stunt of walking out of a Colts' football game last year cost about $350,000.
                If a Democratic vice president had orchestrated a stunt like that the howls from a republican congress for investigations and impeachments and demanding repayments would be deafening. The hypocrisy of every last republican (and virtually everyone who votes for one) is astounding. I truly don't see how they can look at themselves in a mirror. And that's probably 40% of America folks. Yeah, we're gonna be just fine here in the good ole U.S.A.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                  If a Democratic vice president had orchestrated a stunt like that the howls from a republican congress for investigations and impeachments and demanding repayments would be deafening. The hypocrisy of every last republican (and virtually everyone who votes for one) is astounding. I truly don't see how they can look at themselves in a mirror. And that's probably 40% of America folks. Yeah, we're gonna be just fine here in the good ole U.S.A.
                  Eric Reid took a knee again today. They’ll pull the stunt again before mid terms to get the derps howling

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    Dissent from the "norm" is not tolerated up North. You get fined and sent to reeducation.

Sorry - I prefer Hyde Park.
                    Are you filling in for flaggy now or just that stupid?
                    You’re confusing Canada with China

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      And now make way for the false equivalency and whataboutism brigades to make with the "If you hate it here so much why don't you move" bull5h!t. For those folks I'll get this out of the way now, EFF YOU. The height of patriotism in 2018 is NOT joining the military, it is speaking out about the abuses rampant in our current government and doing your part to vote the bad guys out on their as ses.
                      All of this. All sorts of mouthing platitudes and moral outrage about the flag, the anthem, thank you for your service (without ever thinking what it means or why it means something). Real patriotism is about holding your elected officials responsible, paying attention to what is happening and thinking about how it will affect things past the next feel good minute. I have to admit fatigue. If someone offered me an opportunity to go somewhere else I would seriously think about it. The country I am living in embarrasses me and as a Christian person makes me feel like a hypocrite by proxy. No country is perfect but the hypocrisy being celebrated in this one is making me crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Are you filling in for flaggy now or just that stupid?
                        You’re confusing Canada with China
                        I just assumed joe was in South Korea...
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          ...and holed up in a Catholic church...
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            Either that, or he's been reading some nutbar Canada Free Press piece about the "suppression" of free speech up there.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                              For someone who posts a lot of troubled and stupid things, you still manage to occasionally outdo yourself. I (and many other people here, even you if you had a shred of intellectual honesty) will be able to predict, with near absolute accuracy, every single ruling Kavanaugh will make as an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court.
                              You can do that with most any judge?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                                You can do that with most any judge?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                                Judges with opposing viewpoints make rulings that are based on political reasons. Judges with similar viewpoints make rulings that are based on principle.
                                "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                                Groucho Marx
                                "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                                Ron White
                                "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                                Milo Bloom

Comment

Working...
                                X