X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Minnesota was ranked as the “worst” state for taxes/business yet... weird.
    New York happy they're no longer the worst?

Comment

• Incel posts something stupid...

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      About time. This should save a few billion. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/af...voy-Qatar.html
      Nailed it
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Apparently Kushner pays less in taxes than I do. Another Republican thing.
        To be fair that might be because he can't do basic math
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I used to think trump sneaked in the WH back door as a sort of outlier surprise. That was mistaken: he's the quintessential republican leader.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            how much did his check amount to?
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              To be fair that might be because he can't do basic math
              I pay an accountant. He could afford one that's a lot better than I can afford.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Only the little people pay taxes.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Only the little people pay taxes.
                  That has never been more true than now.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Apparently Kushner pays less in taxes than I do. Another American thing.
                    FYP. The tax loopholes don't discriminate. I don't see (D) CEOs volunteering to pay their fair share of taxes. Granted, Republicans lead the way to these loopholes, but the Dem CEOs/etc don't exactly fight it.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      FYP. The tax loopholes don't discriminate. I don't see (D) CEOs volunteering to pay their fair share of taxes. Granted, Republicans lead the way to these loopholes, but the Dem CEOs/etc don't exactly fight it.
                      1. We aren't talking about CEOs or any private citizen. Unlike CEOs, those in the white house 'love!' this country.
                      2. Loopholes that are somewhere in the realm of average...is very different than absolutely zero taxes.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        1. We aren't talking about CEOs or any private citizen. Unlike CEOs, those in the white house 'love!' this country.
                        2. Loopholes that are somewhere in the realm of average...is very different than absolutely zero taxes.
                        I'm just saying that this isn't a party issue. It's an American issue. That's all.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I'm just saying that this isn't a party issue. It's an American issue. That's all.
                          Take your centrist **** out of here. This is the Ayn Rand plan. This is Ryan, Reagan, and ALL THE REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

And what I'm saying is that Democrats are more likely to play the rules within reason (drive 60 in a 55) and the Republicans don't (drive 100 in a 55 while being drunk).

The GOP literally tries to break the rules every single way they can. Gerrymandering, voter restrictions, 100% negative campaigning, positioning all 'liberals' as the enemy of the people, criticize taxing while they borrow and spend (which is both worse for the country and unethically deceptive). Paying zero taxes is just a symptom along with an infinite number of other symptoms of steal what you can.

No 'it' is not just an American issue.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's BiL is using the system the GOP accuses Warren of doing

Guess we need to come up with a GOP version of "Pocahontas"
                              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                                And what I'm saying is that Democrats are more likely to play the rules within reason (drive 60 in a 55) and the Republicans don't (drive 100 in a 55 while being drunk).

The D literally tries to break the rules every single way they can. Gerrymandering (AHEM),.
                                (AHEM) https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl..._B0wFHoECAYQEw

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X