This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Listening to the total decompensation of the Cheetos in Chief about Puerto Rico. Past the fact he is a feckin' idiot on general principles, it is really scary to think about the current hurricane coming. We need someone who is good under pressure and can problem solve. Not good to have someone in charge who will freak out, say there is no problem rather than problem solve and disrupt any attempts to work things out because he will be saying there ins't a problem. If I didn't have compassion for people there I would be getting out the popcorn. This is going to get ugly quick.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
      Could be big. We were told that he would not flip.

Paul Manafort and special counsel close to deal for guilty plea

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/polit...lea/index.html
      Yeah. Guilty but not cooperating. At least for now.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        Could be big. We were told that he would not flip.

Paul Manafort and special counsel close to deal for guilty plea

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/polit...lea/index.html
        Be prepared for more frantic Twitter tantrums from Red Don this weekend, when he should be focused on the Hurricane Flo recovery efforts.

Comment

While you were distracted with hurricanes, the invasion has begun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ESuy3snZes

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            While you were distracted with hurricanes, the invasion has begun. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ESuy3snZes
            flaggy doesn't need a storm warning--he's huddled in his basement in fear already.

The good thing is he can live for months on his stockpile of brain growth elixirs and anti-globalist creams.

Comment

Apparently John Kerry belongs in the cell next to the *****.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trump locks up second term in office
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                  I have to agree.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    I have to agree.
                    Ditto.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I'm not as worried about that. If these primaries have taught us anything, its that progressives are leaning towards young or female or non-white or some combination of the three. Bernie is 1) old, 2) male and 3) white as a ghost. If you're affiliated in any way with Kamala Harris you're probably feeling pretty good right now. Not only will you crush it in terms of delegates as the only candidate from California, you'll probably also clean up down South as the only viable non-white candidate. Bernie had his time, and now his time is over. Better off handing the mantle over to someone with the same view but half his age and a more direct connection to the base.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        I'm not as worried about that. If these primaries have taught us anything, its that progressives are leaning towards young or female or non-white or some combination of the three. Bernie is 1) old, 2) male and 3) white as a ghost. If you're affiliated in any way with Kamala Harris you're probably feeling pretty good right now. Not only will you crush it in terms of delegates as the only candidate from California, you'll probably also clean up down South as the only viable non-white candidate. Bernie had his time, and now his time is over. Better off handing the mantle over to someone with the same view but half his age and a more direct connection to the base.
                        No. He needs to destroy the party he was never part of first. Then he'll leave.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          No. He needs to destroy the party he was never part of first. Then he'll leave.
                          She's going to walk away with 90% of his supporters.
                          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            anti-globalist creams.
                            Do I dare ask where one applies such creams?

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Moscow's calling...

Comment

Is it safe to say that, in terms of policy (and not gender/age), if the Democratic Party doesn't become more like Bernie and less like Hillary they will not win anyway?

Divided vote discussion aside.

Comment

Working...
                                X