X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
    around 24% of Americans identify as Republican
    23% of Americans think Roe v Wade should be reversed.
    Did you read the link, or even just the headline if you're that lazy? It says 52% of Republicans don't think it should be reversed.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
      around 24% of Americans identify as Republican
      23% of Americans think Roe v Wade should be reversed.
      And guess who controls all three branches of government.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Just wait til he starts tweeting that his is bigger than Obama’s. He’s gotta be fuming after stormy says his was smaller than average
        I can guarantee you he thinks this one passage from the book is the greatest threat to his presidency. This is one thing he just won't, can't ignore. He's incapable of not responding. He's going to tell Sanders to make a statement. God that would be brilliant.

I think we all pretty much knew he was going to have a tiny dick. He's the most outwardly insecure person I have ever seen. But I think it was the yeti pubes comment that made me want to throw up the most. barf.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Video deposition. Video deposition.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            So apparently this is an accurate description of the Presidents d*ck:

Anyone ask Ivanka for confirmation?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              The man knows nothing about economics and trade.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...=.ffebc960918f
              China is now paying us billions of dollars in tariffs
              And you can be certain his advisors have told him this little fact hundreds and hundreds of times. Still, he persists.
              My head hurts so much trying to come to grips with how stupid this man is and how stupid we are for electing him.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

So, do I want to drop the 'Red Don' moniker in favor of 'Mushroom Dick'?

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  My head hurts so much trying to come to grips with how stupid this man is and how stupid we are for electing him.
                  Even more.

If China retaliates for the latest U.S. duties, Trump threatened Monday to add a further $267 billion in Chinese imports to the target list. That would raise the total affected by U.S. penalties to $517 billion — covering nearly everything China sells the United States.
                  Everything. Everything we import from China will be subject to tariffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Just wait til he starts tweeting that his is bigger than Obama’s. He’s gotta be fuming after stormy says his was smaller than average
                    Well, the Presidential Alert system, powered by FEMA, which will send a text to every single phone in the US (similar to severe weather alerts) has been delayed until October 3rd.

Fingers crossed that it is NOT a picture message.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      China will run out of things to tariff long before we do in this war. Because the disparity is so large. But they will figure out other ways to punish us.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          China will run out of things to tariff long before we do in this war. Because the disparity is so large. But they will figure out other ways to punish us.
                          Doesn't matter. We need every possible export to them that we can make. If that amount falls by even a little due to tariffs, couple that with the increased costs on pretty much everything we import from China, it can only spell dramatic decline in our economy.

Get ready for the market crash.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            So, do I want to drop the 'Red Don' moniker in favor of 'Mushroom Dick'?
                            #YetiPubes is trending. Just saying.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Even more.

This has to put serious inflationary pressure on the dollar, right?

I did a quick search and in 2016, China was ~21.4% of our total imports, 48% of our imported machines/electronics ($231 B w/ China), 45.2% of our imported consumer goods ($221 billion). Note that there's an overlap there.

Someone who knows trade and consumer data better than I do can probably find the slice of the economy pie this impacts. I don't know of an economic indicator that shows "gross consumption" by sector but I imagine those are fairly large chunks of what we buy in the US. I'm sure someone on here knows of one off hand.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                #YetiPubes is trending. Just saying.
                                Is there a come over involved?
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X