This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

If there is any conspiracy here, it’s far more likely that it was planted, as the walls are clearly coming in on dumpy and co. Hearing Cohen flipping so badly, he’s got to do anything to end Mueller.

Which is really funny when you hear Rs complain both of a witch hunt AND the threat of the Russians in the upcoming election.

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
      If there is any conspiracy here, it’s far more likely that it was planted, as the walls are clearly coming in on dumpy and co. Hearing Cohen flipping so badly, he’s got to do anything to end Mueller.
      Yep, multiple interviews. Topics primarily focused on Russia and whether or not he and Mushroom Dick had discussed a pardon prior to Cohen's indictment and plea deal. He and his attorney have also separately spoken with NY state tax officials about the dealings of the Trump Org and the Trump Foundation.

Only question is how Agolf Twitler will lash out in response.

Comment

Best meme I've seen floating around the last few days:

Trump should scrap the Kavanaugh nomination, and instead nominate Hillary Clinton. Then he can get the investigation he's always wanted on her started.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Best meme I've seen floating around the last few days:

Trump should scrap the Kavanaugh nomination, and instead nominate Hillary Clinton. Then he can get the investigation he's always wanted on her started.
          That is awesome!
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            You dont get the irony of this at all do you?

Dont worry God is laughing at you.
            What if god was one of us
            Just a slob like one of us
            Just a stranger omnibus
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/...622704641?s=19

Um...wow.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

But Kavanaugh thinks birth control is an abortifacient.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Ummm. To new Englanders a smoothie is something else

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    What if god was one of us
                    Just a slob like one of us
                    Just a stranger omnibus
                    What if god smoked cannabis?
                    Hit the bong like some of us
                    Drove a tie-dyed Microbus
                    ...and he subscribed to Rolling Stone...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      What if god smoked cannabis?
                      Hit the bong like some of us
                      Drove a tie-dyed Microbus
                      ...and he subscribed to Rolling Stone...
                      We, are a party of circle jerks
                      And we, beat off in record time
                      And we, try to share the same fantasies
                      But he, beats us every time...

Comment

Seems like a good plan...
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

But I thought that Trump said that he hated giving away military secrets like this, because if you announce it the opposition knows what was planned?!?

(I can't find the Tweet, it's lost in the noise of everything he's done in two years.)
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            But I thought that Trump said that he hated giving away military secrets like this, because if you announce it the opposition knows what was planned?!?

(I can't find the Tweet, it's lost in the noise of everything he's done in two years.)
                            No, you pretty much nailed it

Comment

He wants to confiscate their military parade. He'll talk big for a while then try to make a deal for it. Trade our CIA and Dep't of Justice for a fabulous parade with tremendous guns and rockets.
                              Last edited by burd; 09-23-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

This is from 2005. It's a good read.

http://www.peggynoonan.com/326/
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X