X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

They have to have pictures. Trump has his hand so far up Lindsay's a-s it's a surprise he isn't choking.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

It's amazing how familiar some of these sound. Just replace 'Chappaquiddick' with anything Clinton-related.

Comment

So, strong economically?

Has anyone looked real close (I know I have pointed it out) what happens to us when the next recession hits? Cause ALL OF THE MONEY IS GONE. All of it. And we have already tax cut to the bone. So, where is the stimulus going to come from when it hits?

That's what I look at. You're strong economically in my mind if you're saving when the sun is shining. We're not saving.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

So...it appears Trump is taking an anonymously sourced NYT article as gospel. Do I have that right?

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
            So...it appears Trump is taking an anonymously sourced NYT article as gospel. Do I have that right?
            Yep.

There are odds running that Trump is the anonymous source so he can use the article against Rosenstein.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
              Yes he hates the times until Maggie gives him a reason to fire Rod

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                Yep.

There are odds running that Trump is the anonymous source so he can use the article against Rosenstein.
                It’s believable

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  So, strong economically?

Has anyone looked real close (I know I have pointed it out) what happens to us when the next recession hits? Cause ALL OF THE MONEY IS GONE. All of it. And we have already tax cut to the bone. So, where is the stimulus going to come from when it hits?

That's what I look at. You're strong economically in my mind if you're saving when the sun is shining. We're not saving.
                  That's one of the reasons the Federal Reserve has been creeping those interest rates back up a little at a time. Anybody who has ever taken an economics course beyond the Introductory Economics for Artists course knows to expect it. Trump is excluded from this group because he's a blithering idiot; the GOP apparatchiks knows it's going to happen, but are playing Ostrich with their boss.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Trump and Rosenstein will meet on Thursday....when absolutely nothing else is going on...
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Even Roger Stone believes Rosenstein isn't resigning. Those deep state people are persistent little ****ers.

Comment

He went, he left, he is still employed...... until Thursday. Thankfully I will be at work and miss the storm.
                        THis was a floater- pretend to do something to see how people will react and to let folks expend energy so when he does something half the people will blow it off cos the first thing didn't come to pass.

Comment

Anyone that doesn't think the economy is about to churn isn't paying attention. Beyond just a few key indicators (yield curve spread, non-financial corporate profits, consumer sentiment and others) that suggest something is afoot factor in his meddling in trade and tariffs, tax cuts implemented without a decrease spending, the expanding wage disparity, consumer spending increases and rising housing prices that are not in line with current wage stagnation, housing starts plunged 12.9 percent in June, Japan and England are both facing the possibility of their own recession, consumer debt is increasing...

Comment

It appears that for the moment, the child hath spared the Rod.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              Anyone that doesn't think the economy is about to churn isn't paying attention. Beyond just a few key indicators (yield curve spread, non-financial corporate profits, consumer sentiment and others) that suggest something is afoot factor in his meddling in trade and tariffs, tax cuts implemented without a decrease spending, the expanding wage disparity, consumer spending increases and rising housing prices that are not in line with current wage stagnation, housing starts plunged 12.9 percent in June, Japan and England are both facing the possibility of their own recession, consumer debt is increasing...
                              It almost seems like introducing someone to meth. The idea may seem like a neat idea at the time, but...
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                I'm glad the State of Minnesota has done things correctly for the most part. Although the Republicans have whined about it all along and it's not setup as good as it should be.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X