X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Then the game is already lost. That guy is no more fit to be President than Trump is. You dont combat their insanity with insanity of your own. This is actually worse than the idea of Oprah running.
    The country is already lost. Look who won. I warned everyone here that he was playing Presidential Apprentice and he was winning that game show. I was mocked, laughed at, and ridiculed. Now the genie is out of the bottle and that genie is never going back in.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'd buy stock in Kamala Harris if I were a betting man. Checks all the boxes. Younger, non-white, aggressive, has govt experience, from CA which has lions share of Dem delegates, etc. Excites the base from the lefties to the women to the minority voters meaning she'd probably clean up down South as well. Grab some male whitey out of the rust belt (Tim Ryan?) and contrast that to then 75 year old mentally ill racist old geezer Chump. Based on what I've seen I would trust Harris to hold her own in a debate more than just about anybody else on the Dem side who's considering a bid.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
        I'd buy stock in Kamala Harris if I were a betting man. Checks all the boxes. Younger, non-white, aggressive, has govt experience, from CA which has lions share of Dem delegates, etc. Excites the base from the lefties to the women to the minority voters meaning she'd probably clean up down South as well. Grab some male whitey out of the rust belt (Tim Ryan?) and contrast that to then 75 year old mentally ill racist old geezer Chump. Based on what I've seen I would trust Harris to hold her own in a debate more than just about anybody else on the Dem side who's considering a bid.
        Assuming he loses to the Zodiac Killer, I could see Beto exploring his options. Hits many of the same boxes as Kamala and Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          She's a woman. I seriously doubt that she wins.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Harris might excite the left in the primaries, but would get creamed in the general. Need someone with the energy and demeanor of Beto... but probably too soon for Beto.. especially if he does not pull out his current race (which is looking like more and more of a long shot based on recent poling)

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
              Harris might excite the left in the primaries, but would get creamed in the general. Need someone with the energy and demeanor of Beto... but probably too soon for Beto.. especially if he does not pull out his current race (which is looking like more and more of a long shot based on recent poling)
              That and there is a built in number of people in the Republican, Democrat, and independent groups that will never vote for a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                were

I believe the DNC limited or got rid of them.
                limited

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  That and there is a built in number of people in the Republican, Democrat, and independent groups that will never vote for a woman.
                  Sadly, that is probably a legitimate concern.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    A woman might get emotional, do something rash like slap tarriffs on someone. Then start tweeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      A woman might get emotional, do something rash like slap tarriffs on someone. Then start tweeting.
                      We see it on display right now. Kavanaugh is on the Supreme Court and Dr. Ford is the new Anita Hill.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Meh, we heard the same thing when Obama ran about electing a black man. Anybody who excites the Dem base and gets them to turn out, whether they be male, female, black, white, brown or something in between is going to be in a strong position to win due to sheer numbers. There's more Dem leaners than GOP leaners. If you can get the Dems to turn out as Obama did you win.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          Assuming he loses to the Zodiac Killer, I could see Beto exploring his options. Hits many of the same boxes as Kamala and Obama.
                          Aside from winning a high profile race? If he wins in Texas his stock skyrockets. If he loses he's already behind the 8 ball for national office although he could end up being an attractive VP pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Meh, we heard the same thing when Obama ran about electing a black man. Anybody who excites the Dem base and gets them to turn out, whether they be male, female, black, white, brown or something in between is going to be in a strong position to win due to sheer numbers. There's more Dem leaners than GOP leaners. If you can get the Dems to turn out as Obama did you win.
                            Uh, huh. And Clinton was a lock, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Aside from winning a high profile race? If he wins in Texas his stock skyrockets. If he loses he's already behind the 8 ball for national office although he could end up being an attractive VP pick.
                              If he wins, I don't see him running two years into his term. If he loses by a point or two in Texas, he still exceeded expectations in a red state and has wide national appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                                He’s not qualified, but he’s certainly more intelligent and would be a huge improvement over the orange **** stain.
                                Yeah that is irrelevant.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X