This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          It's kinda hard to win when the other side keeps breaking the rules so you can't.

If things worked as you seem to think they do, Merrick Garland would be a SC justice, and you wouldn't be "just asking the questions" about this subject.

The only way to start winning again is to root out this cancer from our government. You're not exactly helping in that area.
          The cancer is being rooted from the government. Look at how desperate they are, clinging to their positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

And also a 10% tariff on whichever countries Christine Blasey Ford's ancestors came from, because they're LIARS.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              The cancer is being rooted from the government. Look at how desperate they are, clinging to their positions.
              My God, you're right! Look at the scum desperate to stay in power!
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                And also a 10% tariff on whichever countries Christine Blasey Ford's ancestors came from, because they're LIARS.
                Don't give them any ideas...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Why? Cause I refuse to not take what the President of the United States says at face value? What happens when a Democrat gets elected and no one believes him because no one believes in the Presidency anymore?

And, yes, I am concerned about that. I think the Office is being destroyed. My pointing it out may be unconventional but it's heartfelt and true.
                  That cat is out of the bag and 100 miles down the road. Unless the republicans continue to be successful in their voter suppression activities or trump manages to collude with the Russians again to steal the 2020 election, a democrat will probably be in the White House in 3 years and 40% of the population will believe absolutely zero of what he or she says. We've passed the political point of no return. Granted, there is ample evidence that we SHOULDN'T believe 90% of what comes out of the White House and trump supporters turn their nose up at most of the evidence based news and outright facts and believe none of it because they are dupes and rubes, but our politics have been, effectively, destroyed. Our only hope is to remove the party of fear, lies, and bigotry from power and wipe it out of existence. Perhaps then people will rescue it and make it something that competes based on ideas and patriotism, and if need be the same thing could then happen to the democrats. Don't hold your breath though.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    ... Merrick Garland would be a SC justice,...
                    Garland is not on the court because of politics and not credentials. And that is wrong.

So many forget that one day the tables will be turned. Just look at what Reid did for McConnell with the nuclear option.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                      Amazingly, I think he was actually talking about winning another civil war.
                      No, I'm saying win more than just on the battlefield. Win minds.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        No, I'm saying win more than just on the battlefield. Win minds.
                        Minds have been won. You looked at any polling recently?

It's just the other side who keep gaming the system so their side stays on top.

Can't believe you're this frickin' stupid. This is Flaggy material here.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Garland is not on the court because of politics and not credentials. And that is wrong.

So many forget that one day the tables will be turned. Just look at what Reid did for McConnell with the nuclear option.
                          Yeah, but you weren't whining about it much at the time. So much more stuff for you to whine about now, all the terrible things Democrats do to those nice Republicans.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The administration believes so many people dies because their husbands beat them to death. Or as psychologists call it: projection.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              I was told by the President they didnt die. Now their husbands beat them to death?
                              If it's only the husbands beating their significant others to death, I'm just impressed with how progressive Puerto Rico is with all their gay marriages!
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                Way to ignore the part about the federal government being able to ban it. That ban would be nationwide. So no, the system wouldn't work.

Abortion is a constitutional right. A liberal court could kill the 2nd amendment by reinterpreting it based on the well regulated militia clause, just as the right wing members expanded it in Heller.

So you're not being pragmatic, you're dodging the question.

Stop playing concern troll for 5 minutes and answer it.
                                Amen.

Sik, to be consistent, I want to hear you say that SCOTUS got Loving v. Virginia wrong and that they should have ruled that Virginia had every right to enforce its anti-miscegenation law. After all, there's nothing in the Constitution declaring anti-miscegenation laws illegal, so that decision should be left to the several states (and the marketplace of ideas) to resolve, right? How DARE the Supreme Court invent the right to marry someone with a different skin color! Legislating from the bench!!!

Well?
                                If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X