This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Boy that press conference was something else. Wow.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Boy that press conference was something else. Wow.
      I loved how he didn't even realize the press was laughing at him. This guy is insane.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I loved how he didn't even realize the press was laughing at him. This guy is insane.
        Oh I think he does. His ego has to say otherwise

Comment

I started to listen but I couldn't make it. I have so much disdain and disgust for him it is like a visceral Pavlov reaction. I hear his voice and immediately think what ever is being said is stupid. I can't even listen to the words and I assume he is lying. This is followed by a deep sense of embarrassment that I know people who will immediately defend what ever comes out of his mouth, no matter how ridiculous.

We need someone to invent an app that changes any politician's name or the name of anyone commentating on politics to some generic name like Santa Claus and then see how people respond without being able to attribute the comment to a particular person.

Comment

I wish I could say "OMG", but this isn't even shocking anymore.

Someone else can dig up the Tweets of his full-throated, nonstop endorsements of Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              I started to listen but I couldn't make it. I have so much disdain and disgust for him it is like a visceral Pavlov reaction. I hear his voice and immediately think what ever is being said is stupid. I can't even listen to the words and I assume he is lying. This is followed by a deep sense of embarrassment that I know people who will immediately defend what ever comes out of his mouth, no matter how ridiculous.

We need someone to invent an app that changes any politician's name or the name of anyone commentating on politics to some generic name like Santa Claus and then see how people respond without being able to attribute the comment to a particular person.
              Problem is, Trump is so idiosyncratically stupid with his comments, it would be easy to pick out. He has a very unique pattern of mouth diarrhea.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

stupid question
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Conservative white men are the biggest effing snowflakes on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Old white men in important positions are not to be questioned by those beneath them. Especially if they're women.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Old white men in important positions are not to be questioned by those beneath them. Especially if they're women.
                      This exchange was just sad. Sad for me as an American. Sad as a man. Sad as a person with at least a little compassion and empathy. Neither Toobin or Powers said ANYTHING that was wrong or out of bounds during that entire segment. That there are thinking, intelligent (allegedly) people out there like Caputo who can keep their heads so firmly in the sand and trump's tiny johnson so firmly down their throats when it comes to everything connected to the presidency is shameful.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I like that at the end Caputo thought agreeing with his Trump statement was a positive thing.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Criminals.

Under the Fog of Kavanaugh, House Passes $3.8 Trillion More in Tax Cuts

Fortune.com

The House’s new bill takes effect starting in 2025, and would add $600 billion to the national debt within the next decade, and then $3.2 trillion in the 10 years after that, according to Howard Gleckman of the Tax Policy Center. The first round of tax cuts landed with a thud, with even a leaked Republican National Committee poll—reported on by Bloomberg News—showing American voters thought it benefited “large corporations and rich Americans” by an overall 2-to-1 margin and the same margin among independent voters.

http://fortune.com/2018/09/28/house-...ax-cut-passes/
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

It's a disaster movie that even Irwin Allen wouldn't touch.

Kep's and my plan was so much more superior, but we don't own any people in Congress so it was doomed from the start.

Oh, I might pay less to the Infernal Revenue, but I think I'm taking it up the wazoo to the state.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I'm assuming this isn't something that actually has a chance to become law? Just trying to score some political points ahead of the midterms, I guess. The Republicans must think that voting against a tax cut is more damaging than voting for ballooning the deficit even further. They're probably not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                                I'm assuming this isn't something that actually has a chance to become law? Just trying to score some political points ahead of the midterms, I guess. The Republicans must think that voting against a tax cut is more damaging than voting for ballooning the deficit even further. They're probably not wrong.
                                It's a straight tax cut without using budget reconciliation, meaning it will require 60 votes. I doubt the Senate will even look at it.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X