Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

So, Wilbur Ross lied to Congress.

Consequences?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

NICKERSON HAS [CENSORED]

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    So, Wilbur Ross lied to Congress.

Consequences?
    Maybe he just forgot. You know how easy it is for old white guys to occasionally let something slip their mind in the course of a normal business day, and you gotta give them time to get their memory right and set things straight. Same thing with Jared and his security clearance forms.

If a woman is raped, however, she has to immediately get everything reported and written down and if a single detail is off then it's clear she's making the whole thing up, regardless of her actual state of mind immediately after the most traumatic experience of her life.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Shirtless Bob That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    She colluded to lose? BRILLIANT!! No one would ever see that coming
    Well, duh. How else was she going to exact her revenge on Kavanaugh that was a half-decade in the making if she won? Clearly, she had to collude with the Russians to lose an otherwise gimme election. I mean, nobody but the super geniuses caught on to her pizza sex shop. It was her only choice.

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Conservative celebrities are revered. Liberal celebrities reviled.
    According to Trump, lots of celebrities voted for him.

"Those people in Hollywood that you hear about, even the ones that do a little talking because they think it's cool, they vote for Trump -- many of them vote for Trump. I've heard so many of them vote for Trump."
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    Maybe he just forgot. You know how easy it is for old white guys to occasionally let something slip their mind in the course of a normal business day, and you gotta give them time to get their memory right and set things straight. Same thing with Jared and his security clearance forms.

If a woman is raped, however, she has to immediately get everything reported and written down and if a single detail is off then it's clear she's making the whole thing up, regardless of her actual state of mind immediately after the most traumatic experience of her life.
    White Men for the Win.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Caution: reading this may cause extreme brain damage.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...ald-trump.html

The man is a freakin' imbecile.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

(((NPC)))

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Caution: reading this may cause extreme brain damage.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/...ald-trump.html

The man is a freakin' imbecile.
    1) That reminds me all to well how awful it was to hear him speak in person.

2) His stupid thoughts make Flaggy look like a genius. No wonder Flaggy loves him so much Trump is the ugly girl you hang out with to feel better about yourself.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Avenatti v. Trump in '20. Now there's a contest that would make you want to retire early to Equador.

But as (fill in the adverb) entertaining as two rabbit-hole candidates would be, and as sure as I am that Republicans would once again choose Trump as their best foot forward, I don't see Dems going that low.

Even if they got the Russians behind them to seal the deal. Not worth it.

Lucia Apologist

If that happened I would leave the country. Because democracy in the US would have failed. The experiment would be over. Itís no longer worth it at that point.

(((NPC)))

Agreed.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Avenatti v. Trump in '20. Now there's a contest that would make you want to retire early to Equador.

But as (fill in the adverb) entertaining as two rabbit-hole candidates would be, and as sure as I am that Republicans would once again choose Trump as their best foot forward, I don't see Dems going that low.

Even if they got the Russians behind them to seal the deal. Not worth it.
    Somebody like Avenatti might be the only person who can beat him.

(((NPC)))

Then the game is already lost. That guy is no more fit to be President than Trump is. You dont combat their insanity with insanity of your own. This is actually worse than the idea of Oprah running.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Veteran
    Then the game is already lost. That guy is no more fit to be President than Trump is. You dont combat their insanity with insanity of your own. This is actually worse than the idea of Oprah running.
    As much as i hate it, I just donít see an Elizabeth Warren or Cory Booker beating him.
    Last edited by ericredaxe; 10-11-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ericredaxe View Post
    As much as i hate it, I just donít see an Elizabeth Warren or Cory Booker beating him.
    I don't see Warren beating him. I love her in her financials/views, but that's about it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Somebody like Avenatti might be the only person who can beat him.
    Well, we know they're both good at pumping up their own ego with childish boasts and that bankruptcy is an important tool for both. What more could you ask for in a President?

(((NPC)))

And I dont see either of them even getting serious consideration. And I see plenty of people who could beat him if they play the game right.
    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

there's a good buck in that racket.
    ....the ugly girl you hang out with to feel better about yourself.
    Why do you hate women??

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Well, we know they're both good at pumping up their own ego with childish boasts and that bankruptcy is an important tool for both. What more could you ask for in a President?
    Zaphod Beeblebrox FTW.

Internet Nutcase
    Heís not qualified, but heís certainly more intelligent and would be a huge improvement over the orange **** stain.

Quote Originally Posted by BassAle View Post
    He’s not qualified, but he’s certainly more intelligent and would be a huge improvement over the orange **** stain.
    Half of the seventh grade class in the middle school down the street would be more intelligent and a huge improvement.

No way the Dems would pull a GOP and nominate a carnival side show.

Thread Information