X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.41: We Need More Tax Cuts to pay for the Tax Cut

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Laura the Racist called on Trump to fire Rosenstein. Constitutional Crisis here we come!!
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Mark Levin is warning conservatives that the NYT piece is a Deep State ploy to bait Trump into firing Rosenstein.

Comment

Good lord. These people have lost their freakin minds.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Mark Levin is warning conservatives that the NYT piece is a Deep State ploy to bait Trump into firing Rosenstein.
          More likely it's a plant by Mushroom Dick so he can use it as the pretense to fire Rosenstein.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

This is going to blow up in theNYT face.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              This is going to blow up in theNYT face.
              Yeah sounds like they misinterpreted a clearly sarcastic comment.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                Yeah sounds like they misinterpreted a clearly sarcastic comment.
                This is the Times, sir. When the agenda becomes fact, print the agenda.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Coming from someone who still reads Fox News and regularly posts links, you can kindly p-ss off
                  Code:

Comment

Except that this article benefits Trump by allowing him to bolster his "witch hunt" argument.

Comment

You dont get the irony of this at all do you?

Dont worry God is laughing at you.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Jerk yourself off any harder and you might pull something.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I"m starting to confuse joe and flaggy.

Comment

Sadly, this is the rule of journalism. Goes way back, except the original saying is "When it's legend vs fact, print the legend."
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              Sadly, this is the rule of journalism. Goes way back, except the original saying is "When it's legend vs fact, print the legend."
                              I don't know how far back that goes in journalism, but it is the end of The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.
                              Originally posted by WiscTJK
                              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                              Originally posted by Timothy A
                              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                                I don't know how far back that goes in journalism, but it is the end of The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.
                                That is part of the legend, yes. Great movie, btw, for those who don't know.

I may be corrected. That may have been the original saying of that line. Did a very quick google search.....and.....wow.
                                Last edited by The Rube; 09-21-2018, 10:42 PM.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X