Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cops 6: The More You Pay, The Faster We'll Come!

Yeah, good posts. He earned that money as a (supposedly) good cop. So the family should get it. After that? Up in the air.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Aight... which one of y'all was this... http://www.wdaz.com/news/crime-and-c...-state-trooper

Comment

For a guy who distrusts the cops, you sure seem to like defending them when some minor slight against them happens.

Comment

Maryland officer charged with raping a woman during traffic stop

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...g-woman-during

Comment

https://***********/thehill/status/1...754956288?s=19
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy wih a gun...unless said good guy is Black then the cops just shoot him too.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I'm sure this is just fake news. I know a young man on this department, played beer league hockey with him before he became a cop. He is not one of the ones listed in any of the accounts. Makes me wonder what people are capable of though. There is a huge culture of "go along to get along" in law enforcement. That's not an excuse, just an unfortunate reality. Of course if you are one of the ones who goes along to get along, I'm going to have the same lack of sympathy if you get your head blown off along with one of the truly bad ones when people start taking the law into their own hands when it comes to police brutality.

Comment

Gotta beat those protesters

“Multiple St. Louis police officers were indicted on federal charges for allegedly beating a fellow police officer working undercover, apparently believing him to be a protester.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ting-colleague

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Cop who murdered Laquan McDonald scentenced to 6 years
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

When officers play Russian Roulette...
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Early candidate for a Darwin Award.

Comment

Officers taunt black woman after they impound her car, put it on Snapchat.

Also... why is this person still allowed to be a cop?
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Talk about burying the lede
                                “Craig also referred to the officer's "troubling history." WXYZ reports the officer was charged in 2008 with physically attacking his ex-girlfriend in Canton and firing a gun near her head. He reportedly took a plea deal on a misdemeanor, received probation and was allowed to stay on the force.
                                "I think after reviewing his history, there's a pattern there, and I'm concerned about that pattern," Craig said. "That's something I'll be looking into and addressing as well."”
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X