Sacred Heart 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacred Heart 2018-2019

Anyone know when this years incoming class will be announced?

Re: Sacred Heart 2018-2019

New season begins in 5 days. Let’s see if we can turn it around this year.

Comment

Anybody in SHU Nation have a feel for what the ticket situation will be this weekend? Thinking of driving up but would prefer to just walk up to the ticket window rather than deal with Ticketmaster online. Also, what's the parking situation? Thanks much.
      "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Ticket info.
        https://www.fevo.com/discovery/SHU-M...ockey-lkDZPRzj

Comment

Thanks Mikey. Ticket prices are insanely cheap but that link forces me into establishing a Webster Bank Arena account, which is not something I want to do given that I'll probably never have an opportunity to set foot inside The Web again....ever. So the basic question remains, is it possible to just walk up and buy tickets at a ticket window? (And will my car still be there if I park in the Transit Garage or one of the two outdoor lots?)

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
            Thanks Mikey. Ticket prices are insanely cheap but that link forces me into establishing a Webster Bank Arena account, which is not something I want to do given that I'll probably never have an opportunity to set foot inside The Web again....ever. So the basic question remains, is it possible to just walk up and buy tickets at a ticket window? (And will my car still be there if I park in the Transit Garage or one of the two outdoor lots?)
            As a Providence College supporter and attended the last two Regionals down there. I have parked in the garage and the outdoor lots. I prefer the garage honestly as it is closer to the arena and my car was there all four games that I went to.
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Thanks for the encouraging (I think) words. All due respect to SHU but Webster is still B'port. BTW, you'll like NU's new unis...mostly black and white with just a tinge of red trim.

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                Thanks for the encouraging (I think) words. All due respect to SHU but Webster is still B'port. BTW, you'll like NU's new unis...mostly black and white with just a tinge of red trim.
                I also went to the regional there this past season and had no issues parking in the outdoor lot adjacent to the arena. I don't think SHU draws many fans at all, so I don't think you'll have any trouble getting seats at the box office. They may actually be charging more at the window though than through the link Mikey NoNo shared. I see you can also buy on the Ticketmaster, but they are asking $10 each plus over $7.00 in fees PER TICKET . Nothing like 2 tickets for the price of 3!
                Last edited by Middle Street; 10-10-2018, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Nice come from behind tie against Providence. Hopefully the boys keep up the good work!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikey NoNo View Post
                    Nice come from behind tie against Providence. Hopefully the boys keep up the good work!
                    Unfortunately for the friars, SHU really played well after falling behind by 2 goals, probably deserved a W, hope your team has much success in Atlantic hockey this season.

Comment

SHU with the victory against Army at West Point. Let’s do it again tomorrow at home.

Comment

Working...
                      X