Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: UVM 2018-19: This is so sad Alex play Esposito

Re: UVM 2018-19: This is so sad Alex play Esposito

Quote Originally Posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
    I've been following UVM hockey since I first stepped on campus in 1983. Since then, there has ALWAYS been talk of building a shiny, new, modern facility. Although construction doesn't appear to be a problem at almost every other school that fields a D1 hockey team, a new arena has never happened at UVM, and probably won't during my lifetime. Gutterson was already refurbished once around 1988 and will be refurbished again soon, leaving us with The Gut 3.0. UVM appears able to construct plenty of new buildings, just not one that involves their signature sport. (Check that, the signature sport is probably basketball now which, ironically, will be getting a shiny, new, modern facility). UVM has been free-falling in terms of hockey relevance and, unfortunately, this ain't gonna help.
    i like your hoops team!

Quote Originally Posted by CatClass08 View Post
    Haven't been in here in a bit so apologize if I missed something, but did Jake Massie sign with the Hawks? NHL.com says Jake Massie 21yo D from Montreal picked up an assist tonight in their preseason game. What's the deal?
    https://www.nhl.com/blackhawks/news/recap-blackhawks-5-senators-2/c-300311638 Iíve scoured the net and Iím still not sure. Is that Massie in the pic?

Thread Information