Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NCAA Basketball Drops RPI for Tournament Selection

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
    That's just your subconscious telling you, you've got enough health risk with the enlarged liver that you don't need the cancer risk...
    Wow, I honestly think that all these cell signals are going to kill us all prematurely, you have the power supreme to read a complex mind like mine. I did notice however that the liver has shrunk since I got my new phone. I think UW women averaging 7 goals a game and allowing less than 1 over the course of the year will cancel out the UW men's probably struggles and thusly help with the liver as well.
    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
      Wow, I honestly think that all these cell signals are going to kill us all prematurely, you have the power supreme to read a complex mind like mine. I did notice however that the liver has shrunk since I got my new phone. I think UW women averaging 7 goals a game and allowing less than 1 over the course of the year will cancel out the UW men's probably struggles and thusly help with the liver as well.
      It would be nice if this forum actually discussed women’s hockey

Comment

Originally posted by In the blue View Post
        Thanks for your feedback. My quick assessment of your posting history shows that 25% of your posts are not about women's hockey. That is about average for this forum, I would think.

Come back during the actual season, when hockey is being played, and you will find more interesting topics. But you will also find a lot of filler.

Comment

Are there women’s college hockey forums that are better than this one? I think this is an awesome forum, including the silly filler. It’s August! Not much hockey yet, but soon enough.

Comment

You could have gone with the red...

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhlXqYiTz2Q
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
              , including the silly filler.
              My posts are silly filler? What an outrageous thing to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                . . . Come back during the actual season, when hockey is being played, and you will find more interesting topics. But you will also find a lot of filler.
                I am not sure that is good advice if blue finds the place so distressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
                  the silly filler
                  Princeton recruit? I imagine their fans hope she "fills" the back of the net.
                  Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 08-27-2018, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Princeton recruit? I imagine their fans hope she "fills" the back of the net.
                    Haha. See? Back to hockey, just like that.

Comment

Originally posted by ne7minder View Post
                      I am not sure that is good advice if blue finds the place so distressing.
                      Well, I didn't want to scare away any new posters during our fall "Drive for 20", hoping to add to our lonely 17 posters on this forum.

I recall that high level hockey coach from Boston who swaggered on here a few months ago but got put on blast and is now probably back teaching the neutral-zone trap to 10Us.

Comment

Well, I didn't want to scare away any new posters during our fall "Drive for 20", hoping to add to our lonely 17 posters on this forum.

I recall that high level hockey coach from Boston who swaggered on here a few months ago but got put on blast and is now probably back teaching the neutral-zone trap to 10Us.

Should we offer Time Life books or CD's during our "Drive for 20"? I'm sure I can find some in my basement.

Comment

Originally posted by GTOWN View Post
                          Should we offer Time Life books or CD's during our "Drive for 20"? I'm sure I can find some in my basement.
                          I do think the *Drive for 20 is an important factor in having the USCHO poster poll become a resource for NCAA tournament selection. We do need the participation numbers to go up so...

We should up the ante, so to speak, with stuff like:

The Rachel Gibson Chinooks Hockey Team series of romance novels. https://www.amazon.com/Chinooks-Hock.../dp/B00VZIGCZI
                          The KennyG box set series. https://www.allmusic.com/album/the-b...s-mw0002609769
                          The Hallmark Hall of Fame Collection on DVD. https://www.amazon.com/Hallmark-Hall.../dp/B00AMA1J6M

*Drive for 20 - credit goes to Leather helmet

Comment

I do think the *Drive for 20 is an important factor in having the USCHO poster poll become a resource for NCAA tournament selection. We do need the participation numbers to go up so...

The Rachel Gibson Chinooks Hockey Team series of romance novels. https://www.amazon.com/Chinooks-Hock.../dp/B00VZIGCZI
                            The KennyG box set series. https://www.allmusic.com/album/the-b...s-mw0002609769
                            The Hallmark Hall of Fame Collection on DVD. https://www.amazon.com/Hallmark-Hall.../dp/B00AMA1J6M

I can offer my Hanson Brothers cardboard dress up dolls, with real tin foil hand wraps.

Comment

If I allow the other voices in my head to post on this site we'd be at 21.

Comment

Anyone have "Electric Company" videos for Grant?
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X