X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.40: If You Need a Lawyer, Don't Hire Michael Cohen

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Exactly. I've made it clear that in THIS case, the main issue is this POS's attitude towards women. There are other relevant issues at hand, but they are not the main ones. And why haven't we heard about other cases like this? Media is part of the problem. They choose the stories to report. This one just happened to go national.
    So if it's the attitude around a person's treatment of women, why isn't the issue with the OSU team bigger than just a 3 game suspension?

This isn't national news. I'll repeat what I said already, and what other people have said- people are murders in cold blood every single day. The only ones we keep hearing about seem to be white women, especially if the accuser is of a different color. Bonus points if they are not legal immigrants.

The fact that this is such a huge issue just fans the flames that dumpy is pouring gas on. Don't get distracted by that.

The real issue here is that we pretend that this is some kind of elevated problem due to the likely perpetrator.

Comment

Just a coffee boy.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Just a coffee boy.

Yep. And that will work. Things like that always work for Republicans.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          I know the defense attorney. Let's just say I'd probably use a first year, freshly minted public defender over him, and I'll leave it at that.
          If this is the guy, he looks like Iowa's very own version of Saul Goodman. The look is uncanny.

In fact, based upon this story, I'm almost certain it's Saul. I don't think he ended up in the Omaha Cinnabon, I think he's hiding out in Tama, Iowa.
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            He's consistent to a fault.
            Well if that isnt the pot calling the kettle black
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Technically this story shouldn't be a national story. People are murdered across the country every day. Are all of them national news? No. The only reason this is a national story is because we are a xenophobic nation.
              Well and she is White. If the illegal murdered Lafonda Jackson no one cares.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                Well and she is White. If the illegal murdered Lafonda Jackson no one cares.
                Black Americans are just Africans. They fall under the xenophobia umbrella. It dovetails nicely with how the wrong statue(s) are being torn down across the country.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The next target: https://www.infowars.com/world-exclu...nald-trump-jr/

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    It does, but it also distracts from the larger picture of his illegal BS. Which is more likely to end this BS earlier than 4 years vs, him being a racist.
                    The guy isn't going to get impeached, the more realistic solution is voting him out of office.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                      The guy isn't going to get impeached, the more realistic solution is voting him out of office.
                      Before it's all over the House will vote to convict. The Senate will never follow through. So, it will end like Clinton ended.

Comment

He might get impeached but he wont be removed from office. The Dems will never have the votes in the Senate.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          He might get impeached but he wont be removed from office. The Dems will never have the votes in the Senate.
                          It would be totally counter productive to impeach, which is why the Dems will almost certainly do it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                            It would be totally counter productive to impeach, which is why the Dems will almost certainly do it.
                            If it were reversed the Republicans would impeach and it wouldn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              So be it. Dems should obviously campaign on "we'll follow the evidence and act accordingly" but if they win in Nov they need to start working on their case for impeaching Chump's sorry azz. No I don't expect the treasonous money laundering cult to go along with this attack on the Dear Leader but who cares? State the case in a public forum then let Gooper Senators like Susan Collins explain why overlooking Chump's felonies is a swell idea as she runs for re-election in 2020.

The entire GOP cult needs to be exposed. Impeachment is a great way to do so.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Oh I definitely think they should try, if nothing else it shifts their focus to defending themselves/Trump rather than focusing on implementing more terrible regressive policies on every front.

Comment

Working...
                                X