Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.40: If You Need a Lawyer, Don't Hire Michael Cohen

It's Mike ****ing Pence
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The author claims that "free markets, free people, and free minds" are ideals long espoused by conservatives. That's so cute that he thinks that.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        Couldn’t agree more. Maybe a right wing bank and insurance company as well.
        Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Not all in media seemed to have received this op-ed as cheerily as others.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/40...in-white-house
        Is Drudge still a thing? Who knew...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Serious question- Someone mentioned libel a few posts ago. What exactly is needed to constitute libel? Isn't the character assassination by Twitter making demonstrably false accusations, false claims about actions, attributing things to the wrong person in a public arena constitute libel? I get Sessions rolling over and playing dead but some of the people being attacked by tRump definitely have no reason to be so passive. I just don't get it. Why doesn't someone sue for defamation of character? He makes some outlandish claims I can't see a normal person getting away with.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            Serious question- Someone mentioned libel a few posts ago. What exactly is needed to constitute libel? Isn't the character assassination by Twitter making demonstrably false accusations, false claims about actions, attributing things to the wrong person in a public arena constitute libel? I get Sessions rolling over and playing dead but some of the people being attacked by tRump definitely have no reason to be so passive. I just don't get it. Why doesn't someone sue for defamation of character? He makes some outlandish claims I can't see a normal person getting away with.
            I don't know the libel laws, and maybe the internet is different, as with so many other subjects? I dunno.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              Going to need a statement of fact, not opinion, that is false. Then need actual damages in many instances. Plus, if the target is a public person, you’ll need actual malice.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                Going to need a statement of fact, not opinion, that is false. Then need actual damages in many instances. Plus, if the target is a public person, you’ll need actual malice.
                Trump has the malice down pat. The other stuff would be difficult to prove, I think, at this point.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  Couldn’t agree more. Maybe a right wing bank and insurance company as well.

So glad to see a bunch of law enforcement circle jerking with Trump as he lies about his accomplishments and ruins the English language with his sentences.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Why Kavanaugh is being asked the hypothetical: https://www.wnd.com/2018/09/what-if-...onstitutional/

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Whoever they are, they suck at life.

Refusing to invoke the 25th amendment to remove an addled man because it would cause a "constitutional crisis" is full of ****

The crisis is because you're not following the Constitution and just trying to ride the lightning as long as possible.
                        No, the crisis is that the left is butthurt that they lost an election and are trying to use any means necessary to reverse it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          No, the crisis is that the left is butthurt that they lost an election and are trying to use any means necessary to reverse it.
                          Wait, what?

These are *Trump's* hand picked, "the very best," bought into his bullsh**, people that are exposing him.

This isn't a "deep state," Soros funded, double secret probation fueled butthurt witch hunt. This is the egomaniac snake-oil salesman being exposed for the fraud he is.

Occam's razor: the problem-solving principle that is the simplest solution tends to be the right one.
                          Last edited by aparch; 09-06-2018, 05:39 AM.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Comment

Is anyone really surprised by the op-ed? These stories have been leaking out for the entire time dumpy has been president. There's has been no change at all in what is being said. None at all.

If it's a conspiracy- they are doing a great job being consistent, and having multiple people say bad things, including people who have been very close to dumpy. That includes his former lawyer.

Or it's just true, and we all recognize it. How about not getting distracted by the back and forth, and just accept it for what it is. R's may appreciate most of the policy, but they are cowards when it comes to standing up to a bully, and that's the real sad part.

And is there ANY evidence that dumpy has done anything to drain the swamp? Especially when you see all of the filling of it with utter BS and corrupt people- including dumpy who is making money being president. Given that he did not let go of his investments in his companies- he's making money hand over fist- probably even over charging for the weeks he spends at his OWN resorts. That does not even account for the money that foreign governments are paying to use any of his properties all over the world- which is a very clear violation of the constitution.

Funny how people get all upset when you attack their gun right as it's so very Constitutional, but when it comes to other ones, they are quite silent. Somehow, a direct violation of the Constitution is perfectly ok if they get tax cuts. So don't bother asking me to support your gun rights, as that's a total sham.

Comment

I love how an obvious Republican (I won't say conservative cause that is not what that party is anymore) writes an op-ed and now he's a Democrat. There is nothing in that article that suggests he's a liberal. Nothing. In fact, as I pointed out last time I posted in this thread, the things he supports that were signed into Law by Trump I vehemently disagree with.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X