This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.40: If You Need a Lawyer, Don't Hire Michael Cohen

And that leads us back to the age-old question, does it make a difference if you vote for Hillary or Trump. For the Democrat or the Republican. They're both the same, some will tell you. Might as well take a chance on the outsider, shake things up a bit, quit with the business as usual.

You think 2000+ people in Puerto Rico would have died in the months after Maria if Hillary were president?
    And I know, a lot of you(the Trump supporters) don't care cause they were brown people.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Our President speaks the truth. https://www.infowars.com/trump-says-...h-clyde-lewis/

Comment

Apparently trump wanted to print money to pay off the debt.

I’ve said it before, but..I’m speechless

http://hill.cm/h90aovu

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Not a surprise he and you believe this.
          Truth...yeah...sure...
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
            They say it "mocks the flag". Given that this is a Baptist school in Georgia, I'm wondering if the many many Confederate flags in and around the campus do that too?

And holy ****, check out the brother of the school president: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergun_Caner. Long story short, he claims to have been raised a devout Muslim terrorist but was then saved by Christianity.
            How do they reconcile thou shalt have no other Gods before me and then worship the flag?

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Federal deficit soars - up 32% from last year

The nonpartisan CBO reported that the central drivers of the increasing deficit were the Republican tax law and the bipartisan agreement to increase spending. As a result, revenue only rose 1 percent, failing to keep up with a 7 percent surge in spending, it added.

Revenue from individual and payroll taxes was up some $105 billion, or 4 percent, while corporate taxes fell $71 billion, or 30 percent.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/40...ercent-to-895b

There's soo much for Dems to campaign on in this...
            Really? The sheep will not believe this because he says the economy is booming and all those little details aren't important. This is the equivalent of I could shoot someone on 5th avenue...

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              I can't imagine how horrible it's gonna be in North Carolina if they get hit as hard as they say it will. His administration response will be worse than Bush after Katrina. Which will only confirm Woodward's book.
              It might not be so bad. There are a lot of white people on the North Carolina coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Apparently trump wanted to print money to pay off the debt.

I’ve said it before, but..I’m speechless

http://hill.cm/h90aovu
                Bahahahahahaha! Gonna make us the Weimar Republic 2.0! To hell with inflation!

No question that if Flo is bad, NC and SC will get far more federal support than Puerto Rico did. Those are Dump's people, and this is an election year.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  I can't imagine how horrible it's gonna be in North Carolina if they get hit as hard as they say it will. His administration response will be worse than Bush after Katrina. Which will only confirm Woodward's book.

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

Not a problem. He'll just print and extra $10 mil.

Comment

Federal deficit soars - up 32% from last year

The nonpartisan CBO reported that the central drivers of the increasing deficit were the Republican tax law and the bipartisan agreement to increase spending. As a result, revenue only rose 1 percent, failing to keep up with a 7 percent surge in spending, it added.

Revenue from individual and payroll taxes was up some $105 billion, or 4 percent, while corporate taxes fell $71 billion, or 30 percent.

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/40...ercent-to-895b

There's soo much for Dems to campaign on in this...
                      So smart to do that during a good economy. So smart. The smartest. Poor and Middle Class will lose and pay for it again.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post

jfc
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Stephen Miller, an architect of President Trump's immigration plans, is being criticized by his childhood rabbi, Neil Comess-Daniels, for the policy of child separations at the border. "We have families that have been broken apart and children that will be broken for their entire lives because of this trauma."
                          https://cnn.it/2CK2aQP

Comment

The Ken Starr investigation lasted 8 years (started with someone else) and got the President on things that were not part of the initial investigation.

Your Tax Cut is not paying for itself through economic growth. When the next recession hits it's going to hit hard and when it hits hard all the morons that voted for you are going to suffer greatly.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Your Tax Cut is not paying for itself through economic growth. When the next recession hits it's going to hit hard and when it hits hard all the morons that voted for you are going to suffer greatly.
                              The tax cuts are not paying for themselves...and he's juicing the economy. Tax cuts put more money in businesses pockets - which they typically only spend if they see a return on their dollar - plus government spending is increasing. In addition to a massively growing spending deficit, putting the bill on our future, quite a bit of inflationary pressure, and the potential for a bubble - see the W years.
                              Go Gophers!

Comment

The tax cuts are not paying for themselves...and he's juicing the economy. Tax cuts put more money in businesses pockets - which they typically only spend if they see a return on their dollar - plus government spending is increasing. In addition to a massively growing spending deficit, putting the bill on our future, quite a bit of inflationary pressure, and the potential for a bubble - see the W years.
                                Were desperately going to need that juice when the next recession hits and we won't have it. I need to start figuring out now how I am going to handle it.

Comment

Working...
                                X