This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.40: If You Need a Lawyer, Don't Hire Michael Cohen

Paid Trump supporters swapped out for not being enthusiastic enough. I guess the "Blacks for Trump" guy wasn't available.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      You know, I went pass his response before with seeing who it was, figuring it was Scooby doing his usual schtick. Didn't realize it was Drew being 100% serious.
      Once Hillary passes he’ll have a huge void in his life. My guess is he’ll turn to meth.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Paid Trump supporters swapped out for not being enthusiastic enough. I guess the "Blacks for Trump" guy wasn't available.

Lots of responses with great video of the guy on the left giving great facial responses. No wonder they booted him.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"I don't talk the way I'm quoted", says guys who we have on tape saying "you can grab them by the *****".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Billings last night; Fargo right now; Sioux Falls* later.

Trump really wants those seats.

*There's no SD Senate slot up this cycle; not sure if he's there for House seat, Governor race, or general graft-raising.
              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 09-07-2018, 11:42 AM.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I know. It's crazy.
                Fox doesn't have the GRU or SVR on speed dial like the Oval Office. Yet.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  You know, I went pass his response before with seeing who it was, figuring it was Scooby doing his usual schtick. Didn't realize it was Drew being 100% serious.
                  It's still a legitimate question. Or is it one of those campaign issues that the parties like to keep alive by whining about it all the time without actually doing something to fix it? I hate issues like that.

Speaking of issues. Minnesota has decided to destroy it's most precious natural and pristine wildnerness. For mining. Just to let everyone know. The companies that make the money off the mine don't care if they destroy the water, or the trees, or the animals habitat. Once the metal is gone, they'll be gone.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    I intentionally picked those two for the polarity (and spin). Not saying it wasn't painful; I had to drive with my right hand*.

*If I'd have driven with my left the channel change buttons are under my left thumb; too often it'd have been ... < eyeroll > ... < click > ... otherwise.
                    But that’s the point. It’s ok to be passionately partisan if you’re using your brain. Centrism isn’t a virtue on its own. Critical thinking is. That’s what POTUS offers that.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ugh. My cousin and his son were at the Billings event. I wanted to post "How drunk did he seem? Because he literally could not pronounce 'anonymous'."

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        But that’s the point. It’s ok to be passionately partisan if you’re using your brain. Centrism isn’t a virtue on its own. Critical thinking is. That’s what POTUS offers that.
                        And some days you visit the crazy house just to make sure.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Ugh. My cousin and his son were at the Billings event. I wanted to post "How drunk did he seem? Because he literally could not pronounce 'anonymous'."
                          Dollars to donuts he's lost his sense of smell too.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            If I'm not mistaken, Stormy Daniels has sued Trump for defamation. I guess we'll see how it turns out. I think defamation lawsuits are kind of hard, from the plaintiff's perspective. First, if the alleged defamatory statement is that you're a thief or a pedophile or a prostitute, the entire case becomes an inquiry into whether you are a thief, a pedophile or a prostitute, including a possible parade of witnesses who might have an ax to grind with you. That can't be fun to sit through.

Second, the public figure defense requiring actual malice is pretty tough to beat, especially at the appellate court level.
                            I guess. With the level of 'proof' with multiple tweets, things he verbally says it would seem not too difficult and with all the people rabidly against him I just find it surprising no one has been willing to fall on their sword.

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            Some how a group calling for a boycott doesn't seem the same as the President calling for one. (Not that I think either is right). Also there is a difference between calling for a boycott over someone's beliefs/policies and naming someone, saying something false about them and then calling for a boycott- the restaurant that Huckabee Sanders went to- what was said about what happened changed by the minute.

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            And Hillary is still free. The world isn’t fair.
                            You know- some times you sound intelligent. This is not one of them. Shake the rust out and maybe think about what you are actually saying.

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Once Hillary passes he’ll have a huge void in his life. My guess is he’ll turn to meth.
                            I read this as he'll turn to math~~ which to me is as bad.

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            "I don't talk the way I'm quoted", says guys who we have on tape saying "you can grab them by the *****".
                            Why listen to that one when you can listen to more recent ones- like the one of him talking to Woodward about the book. I guess if you are incapable of intelligent conversation then he sounds just great.

Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Dollars to donuts he's lost his sense of smell too.
                            I find this entirely feasible.
                            Research has identified a declining sense of smell as an early sign of dementia. But there's a silver lining: It could lead to early diagnosis. As we age, our sense of smell weakens. ... Impaired olfactory function is often linked to mild cognitive impairment (MCI) as well as Alzheimer's disease (AD).Jun 6, 2018 https://universityhealthnews.com/dai...sign-dementia/

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              And Hillary is still free. The world isn’t fair.
                              goldman paid her more than free
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                Some how a group calling for a boycott doesn't seem the same as the President calling for one. (Not that I think either is right).
                                The Chairman of the California Democratic Party isn't just any person or any group. Admittedly, not POTUS, but not you, me, or Scoob either.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X