New Ice Rink in Lindenwoods future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ice Rink in Lindenwoods future?

Does anyone have any information on this? I heard that Lindenwood is part of a new rink complex very close to the university. My google searches are giving me old news that they may be leasing but newer reports aren't including them as being part of it.

I'm wondering if they are in fact leasing part of the new facility that is being built in Maryland Heights, very close to the University.

Originally posted by Popova1 View Post
    Does anyone have any information on this? I heard that Lindenwood is part of a new rink complex very close to the university. My google searches are giving me old news that they may be leasing but newer reports aren't including them as being part of it.

I'm wondering if they are in fact leasing part of the new facility that is being built in Maryland Heights, very close to the University.
    https://www.nhl.com/blues/news/blues-break-ground-on-new-practice-facility/c-299707030

Looks like what you are hearing is true. In 2019 Lindenwood will be playing in a new rink.

Comment

Re: New Ice Rink in Lindenwoods future?

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
      https://www.nhl.com/blues/news/blues-break-ground-on-new-practice-facility/c-299707030

Looks like what you are hearing is true. In 2019 Lindenwood will be playing in a new rink.
      Yes. I saw this on their facebook today. This looks great for them

Comment

Re: New Ice Rink in Lindenwoods future?

Originally posted by Popova1 View Post
        Yes. I saw this on their facebook today. This looks great for them
        Hopefully they stop piping gas into the opposing team's locker room in the new barn. Unless Clarkson is visiting of course.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Working...
        X