Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    My non-fantasy NFL interest may have just ended after 22 minutes. Don't think Deshone Kizer is carrying this team to the playoffs.
    Ok, I lied. Interest still alive.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
      You KNEW that was gonna happen.
      He’s the GOAT. That was amazing.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

It was a must win for the Packers. They lose that game, they're likely looking at an 0-2 start, both at home, both to division foes. Season's over.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
          He’s the GOAT. That was amazing.
          Don't know that I's say he's GOAT. But almost immediately after Favre left, folks here in Wisconsin were just fine with having him gone and Rogers running the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            "Rodgers never put his left leg down after that injury." --Collinsworth(less)

FU, Collinsworthless.
            '
            Not understanding the umbrage with that comment. Isn't it pretty common not to put weight on a busted up leg?

Comment

Not the start Sam Darnold wanted. First nfl throw goes for a pick 6 and you could see it a mile away.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                Not the start Sam Darnold wanted. First nfl throw goes for a pick 6 and you could see it a mile away.
                Jets gonna Jets.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

And he redeems himself with a 41 yard TD pass.
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Patricia's defense doesn't seem too impressive so far.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

What if the Jets aren't a laughing stock this year?

Comment

What if I win the lottery?
                        What if Taylor Swift calls me tomorrow?
                        What if Donald Trump decides the presidency just isn’t working out for him?

We needn’t spend much time contemplating such ridiculous things.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          What if I win the lottery?
                          What if Taylor Swift calls me tomorrow?
                          What if Donald Trump decides the presidency just isn’t working out for him?

We needn’t spend much time contemplating such ridiculous things.
                          I didn't say going to the Super Bowl. Just... Not doing their best Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                            '
                            Not understanding the umbrage with that comment. Isn't it pretty common not to put weight on a busted up leg?
                            Collinsworthless was describing Rodgers' play like Rodgers literally only had one leg. And I mean literally. It was so over the top, even for Collinsworthless. Now, I fully admit, that was a GUTTY performance by Rodgers, and I give credit where credit is due, but he's not walking on water or anything.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                              Don't know that I's say he's GOAT. But almost immediately after Favre left, folks here in Wisconsin were just fine with having him gone and Rogers running the offense.
                              Aaron is the best QB to ever play the position. He’s the games greatest gunslinger and also the best protector of the football at the same time.
                              AF 99

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                Collinsworthless was describing Rodgers' play like Rodgers literally only had one leg. And I mean literally. It was so over the top, even for Collinsworthless. Now, I fully admit, that was a GUTTY performance by Rodgers, and I give credit where credit is due, but he's not walking on water or anything.
                                Yeah, even as a Packers fan, he was over the top praising Aaron last night. Goodness. That was a great performance and a gutty effort from Aaron, but Collinsworth was literally clapping in the booth lol.
                                AF 99

Comment

Working...
                                X