Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    NFL Preseason: Cleveland 5, Philadelphia 0
    Indians - Phillies? Oh, wait ...

Comment

NFL Preseason: Cleveland 5, Philadelphia 0
      Probably the ugliest game I have ever seen in pre season.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

So much for that.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ots-team-plane
        A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          No wonder they lost
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            No wonder they lost
            Yup. 0-16 coming up.
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Aaron Rodgers gets PAID. 4 year, 134 million deal. Big for GB and Aaron.
              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Teddy Bridgewater escapes NJ for NO.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Teddy Bridgewater escapes NJ for NO.
                  I hope it works out for him. He's always seemed to be a genuinely good guy.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Aaron Donald is the highest paid defensive person in the NFL. Mark Davis seen sobbing in his cereal.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Oakland trades Khalil Mack to Chicago for ? but probably hefty. Matthew Stafford and Aaron Rodgers probably getting drunk.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Oakland trades Khalil Mack to Chicago for ? but probably hefty. Matthew Stafford and Aaron Rodgers probably getting drunk.
                        Only if Bulaga or Bahktari go down. That spells T R O U B L E. Glad we have the Bears week 1.

Sounds like Mack’s deal will be more than Donald’s.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Sounds like it's 2 first round picks. Not sure I get it from the Bears side, they weren't really one player away...

Comment

Darnold to be Jets week 1 starter.

In other news, I've seen the Jets at 200-1 odds to win the Super Bowl; Patriots at 13-2. I wonder how much of that is pure reflex?
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                              Sounds like it's 2 first round picks. Not sure I get it from the Bears side, they weren't really one player away...
                              I think it was a good move from the Bears' perspective. They could have a hell of a defense this year. A pass rusher who may be the league's best can change a lot.

Grant you, after what he did to get Trubisky, Ryan Pace has to produce soon or he is gone. So two #1s probably meant less to him than it would to others.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                                For Gruden to do this he either didn't like something in Mack, or sees that he needs picks to fill holes.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X