Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

The Bears might be for real. JFC.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      Their defense certainly is...
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Their defense certainly is...
        TrubINTsky is about a year ahead of schedule, IMO.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          No

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            No
            I ain't saying champs, but they will make some noise in the playoffs.

Comment

Does bill Simmons no longer gamble?
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Still shaking my head and laughing about that ending to the Pats game.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Gronk tackles like a K.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    Gronk tackles like a K.
                    Have they found his jockstrap yet? I think he lost it on that play.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I ain't saying champs, but they will make some noise in the playoffs.
                      They look like 2017 Jacksonville with Trubisky having more upside and the same derps as Bortles.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        They look like 2017 Jacksonville with Trubisky having more upside and the same derps as Bortles.
                        Actually a very good assessment..
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                          Actually a very good assessment..
                          I agree. I do think TrubINTsky has more potential than Bortles, though. I expected this from the Bears next year, not this year. The Bears could be a legit contender for the title in 3 years, depending on what they do with the rest of the team.

Comment

Browns since firing Hue Jackson: 3-2

Bengals since hiring Hue Jackson: 0-4

Also, the Browns only have accrued 4 penalties since Jackson's firing.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              Browns since firing Hue Jackson: 3-2

Bengals since hiring Hue Jackson: 0-4

Also, the Browns only have accrued 4 penalties since Jackson's firing.
                              Browns can still make the playoffs, and it isn't THAT far-fetched (win out against DEN/CIN/BAL, BAL loses to LAC, PIT loses out to NE/BAL/CIN.)
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

The Vikings offense is godawful.

Comment

Working...
                                X