Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

And now the GPODAWUND is skewering Zane Gonzalez on Twitter. The wrong Zane Gonzalez. Who is a college baseball coach in Michigan.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
      Thoughts on this play from y’all?

Obviously as a Packer fan I didn’t like that call one but, but trying to be as objective as I can, it seemed Clay did everything he could to avoid throwing his body weight on Cousins, and even stuck his arm out as he rolled to the side.

Time for replay on these QB hits? (Yes, I know it might slow the game down a bit but what a crucial play that was)

Regardless, gonna be fun watching these two battle for the division. It’s nice to simply see different looks from a Packers defense and a few guys who can occasionally cover somebody again.

Heck of a game from Cousins, Diggs, and Thielen. Those guys are good.

Sheldon Richardson was a magnificent signing, too.
      Terrible call. Like Brent said, they threw an equally terrible flag for the Kendricks hit earlier. The result of the one on Clay was much bigger, though. Game was over if they didn't do it.

Weird game. Both teams deserved to lose. Tie works.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Horsesh* call. BUT MN was called on an identical call. So, evened out. I found it hilarious that the Aaron rule almost burned the Packers.
        Corrente said after the game this wasn’t the new body weight rule but the existing rule of picking the QB off his feet and driving him into the turf. (LOL)

Regardless make the FG Mason, make a stop D, hold onto the ball in the end zone Adams, run the ball don’t get cute in OT Aaron, tbat game was a mess.
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          Josh Gordon, Dez Bryant, Kai Forbath, and Blair Walsh are all available.

EDIT: Add Dan Bailey to that list too...one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history.
          I don't think they can make room under the cap for a WR by cutting Treadwell for instance, but likely should be able to for Bailey or another kicker. However word is Bailey has already turned down 4 offers so he won't be cheap.

Comment

Vikings and Browns have both waived their kickers, officially.

Per Schefter, Vikings are signing Bailey to replace Carlson.
            Last edited by hockeyplayer1015; 09-17-2018, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Vikings also sign Aldrick Robinson. Moves that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Terrible call. Like Brent said, they threw an equally terrible flag for the Kendricks hit earlier. The result of the one on Clay was much bigger, though. Game was over if they didn't do it.

Weird game. Both teams deserved to lose. Tie works.
                I believe there were two fouls on the D that play. Not that I disagree about the Kendricks call, it was awful.

Comment

Gordon to the Patriots.

Same as it ever was.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Wentz to start sunday for the Eagles against the Colts at home.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                      Corrente said after the game this wasn’t the new body weight rule but the existing rule of picking the QB off his feet and driving him into the turf. (LOL)

Regardless make the FG Mason, make a stop D, hold onto the ball in the end zone Adams, run the ball don’t get cute in OT Aaron, tbat game was a mess.
                      That's what is really weird to me. Both of those hits looked EXACTLY the same. Maybe I'd have to see them again, but both looked like textbook "shoulder to gut" tackles.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

The Seahawks will go 0-16. Calling it now.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Nope. Nuh-uh. Never. No way, Jose.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                            Nope. Nuh-uh. Never. No way, Jose.
                            The game plan at this point is just “please Mr. Wilson, win us a game”, and it’s not working very well.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The game plan at this point is just “please Mr. Wilson, win us a game”, and it’s not working very well.
                              Seattle isn't DET or CLE bad, and even then you have to have some bad luck to escape the jaws of victory, like CLE the last two weeks. To go 0-16...that is a magical combination.

Comment

This would not pain me.

Comment

Working...
                                X