Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL 2018-19: Let's Be Honest, Jerrah is the Real Commissioner.

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    You aren’t happy unless you’re ****ed.
    Another one trying to pretend he knows me. Thanks, Handy.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Vikings have no kicker and no 3rd receiver. Good luck with that.
      Josh Gordon, Dez Bryant, Kai Forbath, and Blair Walsh are all available.

EDIT: Add Dan Bailey to that list too...one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history.
      Last edited by Fighting Sioux 23; 09-16-2018, 03:59 PM.
      North Dakota
      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        The Vikings' special teams was certainly...umm...special today: 1 punt blocked, returned for a TD, and 3 missed FGs (including 2 in OT).
        Packers clock management: watch me give this game to you.
        Vikings special teams: hold my beer.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Vikings have no kicker and no 3rd receiver. Good luck with that.
          Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
          Josh Gordon, Dez Bryant, Kai Forbath, and Blair Walsh are all available.

EDIT: Add Dan Bailey to that list too...one of the most accurate kickers in NFL history.
          Is Freddie Cox still alive? He could make at least one of those.

Comment

Even Lois Einhorn feels bad for Dan Carlson.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Word is that Bills CB Vontae Davis went into the locker room at halftime and quit/retired.

As TonyX would say, "he just said **** it and left."

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                Word is that Bills CB Vontae Davis went into the locker room at halftime and quit/retired.

Brain injury can lead to strange, erratic behavior
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

In the third, it's Jaguars 24... Patriots 3.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    Brain injury can lead to strange, erratic behavior
                    Might be the sanest move he's made.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post

Just posted elsewhere...if any of you think your team is that bad...hi, I'm Brenthoven, and I'm a Bills fan.

He did just up and quit. Changed into street clothes, and left the stadium. Just like that.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        Just posted elsewhere...if any of you think your team is that bad...hi, I'm Brenthoven, and I'm a Bills fan.
                        0-2, outscored 78-23, player quit after 6 quarters. It's like they're trying to speed-run being the Browns.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Dick move to not at least finish the game.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            0-2, outscored 78-23, player quit after 6 quarters. It's like they're trying to speed-run being the Browns.
                            The Browns, who have Tyrod employed, whom the Bills let go. And after last week's game, the initial comment from the coach was "We will break down Peterman's film before we make a decision on who our starter is."

Yeah.

I am half serious in saying they are thinking, "We made the playoffs last year, we're good for another 18 years."
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Clay Matthews is not a clever man.
                              Thoughts on this play from y’all?

Obviously as a Packer fan I didn’t like that call one but, but trying to be as objective as I can, it seemed Clay did everything he could to avoid throwing his body weight on Cousins, and even stuck his arm out as he rolled to the side.

Time for replay on these QB hits? (Yes, I know it might slow the game down a bit but what a crucial play that was)

Regardless, gonna be fun watching these two battle for the division. It’s nice to simply see different looks from a Packers defense and a few guys who can occasionally cover somebody again.

Heck of a game from Cousins, Diggs, and Thielen. Those guys are good.

Sheldon Richardson was a magnificent signing, too.
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                                Thoughts on this play from y’all?

Obviously as a Packer fan I didn’t like that call one but, but trying to be as objective as I can, it seemed Clay did everything he could to avoid throwing his body weight on Cousins, and even stuck his arm out as he rolled to the side.

Time for replay on these QB hits? (Yes, I know it might slow the game down a bit but what a crucial play that was)

Regardless, gonna be fun watching these two battle for the division. It’s nice to simply see different looks from a Packers defense and a few guys who can occasionally cover somebody again.

Heck of a game from Cousins, Diggs, and Thielen. Those guys are good.

Sheldon Richardson was a magnificent signing, too.
                                Horsesh* call. BUT MN was called on an identical call. So, evened out. I found it hilarious that the Aaron rule almost burned the Packers.

Comment

Working...
                                X