Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

That was a fitting end.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Brian Kelly went full Dantonio in the 2nd half, betting that he could go ultra conservative and Michigan would never challenge. He was right.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        Brian Kelly went full Dantonio in the 2nd half, betting that he could go ultra conservative and Michigan would never challenge. He was right.
        When it comes to playcalling, Harbaugh is "Bo 2: Electric Boogaloo"

Comment

Virginia Tech impressively imposes their will on FSU. Poor debut for Taggert at FSU.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Massey Ratings has the following for North Dakota at Washington on Saturday:

UW with 100% chance of winning, a predicted score of 45-3, Washington at -41.5, and an over/under of 49.5.

Even as a UND fan, I'm needing more than 41.5, like say 56.5, and I'm taking that over all day.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              Massey Ratings has the following for North Dakota at Washington on Saturday:

UW with 100% chance of winning, a predicted score of 45-3, Washington at -41.5, and an over/under of 49.5.

Even as a UND fan, I'm needing more than 41.5, like say 56.5, and I'm taking that over all day.
              Just checked my Westgate Sports App and they aren't even spreading that game. Doesn't look like the offshore books are either. Doubters.
              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                Just checked my Westgate Sports App and they aren't even spreading that game. Doesn't look like the offshore books are either. Doubters.
                If they execute the mid-field trap well, they might keep UW under 55.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                  If they execute the mid-field trap well, they might keep UW under 55.
                  Do we have to teach our punter how to dump and chase?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Do we have to teach our punter how to dump and chase?
                    Yes! But the trick will be getting him past the 50 so they don't bring it back.

Comment

• Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

2018 Pick ‘Em Standings

busterman62 5-3 (5-3)
                      bronconick 4-4 (4-4)
                      Spartanforlife4 4-4 (4-4)
                      MavHockey14 3-5 (3-5)
                      jerphisch 2-6 (2-6)
                      AF 99

Comment

• Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Week 2 Pick ‘Em

Saturday September 8th

Duke at Northwestern
                        Colorado at Nebraska
                        #3 Georgia at #24 South Carolina
                        Iowa State at Iowa
                        #13 PSU at Pittsburgh
                        #17 USC at #10 Stanford
                        California at BYU
                        #15 Michigan State at Arizona State
                        AF 99

Comment

Week 2 Pick ‘Em

Saturday September 8th

Duke at Northwestern
                          Colorado at Nebraska
                          Iowa State at Iowa
                          #13 PSU at Pittsburgh
                          #17 USC at #10 Stanford
                          California at BYU
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Week 2 Pick ‘Em

Saturday September 8th

Duke at Northwestern
                            Colorado at Nebraska
                            Iowa State at Iowa
                            #13 PSU at Pittsburgh
                            #17 USC at #10 Stanford
                            California at BYU
                            AF 99

Comment

Saturday September 8th

Duke at Northwestern
                              Colorado at Nebraska
                              Iowa State at Iowa
                              #13 PSU at Pittsburgh
                              #17 USC at #10 Stanford
                              California at BYU

Comment

Yo, Mav, you're running 8 games this week; do you declare a weekly winner? If so, why not margin in the North Dakota/Washington game (Price is Right rules, closest w/o going over) as the tie breaker.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X