Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Oklahoma-WVU to Rams-Chiefs: Hold my beer
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      WSU now out of the playoffs.
      Wasn’t by 40 but still a nice Coug it.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: College Football 2018-19: We Want Mugs, Pugs, Thugs... AND METHODISTS on our team

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        Wasn’t by 40 but still a nice Coug it.
        Snow is bad when you never bothered with a running game.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Snow is bad when you never bothered with a running game.
          Yeah, UW had 3 rushing TDs too.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            I still can’t get over Washington State being good. At football.
            You’re safe again
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Washington's defensive coordinator on Leach's offense

“It does surprise me,” the North Central grad said when asked if he thought Leach would add a wrinkle to his Air Raid offense to counteract the stout Washington defense. “But knowing what I read about the head football coach here, he does things a little different way, so hopefully he remains here a long time. That would be awesome.”
              Later he added that the Cougars’ game plan was “exactly the same” as in years past. The result was also the same, as Washington won for the sixth consecutive time over WSU – all by double digits – to punch a ticket to the Pac-12 title game.
              “It makes it real easy for us,” Lake said. “Next year, maybe he’ll throw a little curveball. But it makes it very easy when you know what you’re going to get, so it’s awesome.”
              “I mean, we know what type of offense we’re playing. They do the same thing, year in and year out. This is five years in a row now, and so it makes it real easy to game-plan.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

The Michigan defense is supposed to be pretty good, isn't it?

Looks like they've found a neat way to fix this issue.
                Last edited by state of hockey; 11-24-2018, 12:39 PM.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Another year, another Michigan player talking smack all week on a team down two scores in the first half.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Well this turned around in a hurry.
                    the state of hockey is good

Comment

Michigan your current streak against THE OSU is almost as pathetic as Minnesota's against Wisconsin. Especially when you consider all your recruiting advantages.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I didn't realize the Washington Generals wore maize and blue.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Michigan your current streak against THE OSU is almost as pathetic as Minnesota's against Wisconsin. Especially when you consider all your recruiting advantages.
                          I'd compare it to Tennessee-Alabama, since the Vols won a title the year after Michigan's.

Comment

This is why you don't guarantee victory unless your name is Rasheed Wallace.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I kinda hope OSU scores again and goes for 2.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                I kinda hope OSU scores again and goes for 2.
                                Michigan was nver as good as their record. They played a cupcake schedule and we found out today how lousy they really are.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X