Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

We cannot forget this stuff...
    Democrats should keep bringing it up.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

And some of the lobbyists are democrats. Total witch hunt, though.

Comment

One wonders why someone would be so stupid. You should know the laws of your profession. Dumb.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            One wonders why someone would be so stupid. You should know the laws of your profession. Dumb.
            Laws don't matter when there's big Russian money to be made.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

jfc

Comment

Notice how they manage to work into the picture the single Asian woman in the crowd?
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy for the press. They helped make the guy President. Now they're complaining about his behavior? Gee, guys, never could have seen that coming.
                    Welcome to 3 years ago Jim Acosta.
                    Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    jfc
                    Was wondering where Frauddy was these days
                    Last edited by trixR4kids; 08-01-2018, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This is the textbook definition of a lobbyist.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        This is the textbook definition of a lobbyist.
                        Believe you have to 1) register and 2) declare income. I know it seems far fetched, but if you didn't have those laws a hostile foreign power could devote unlimited cash to take over one of the two major political parties in the US (lets say the Republicans just to pick one) and then have them implement favorable policies to the benefit of that enemy country....
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get my grocery ID card?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Believe you have to 1) register and 2) declare income. I know it seems far fetched, but if you didn't have those laws a hostile foreign power could devote unlimited cash to take over one of the two major political parties in the US (lets say the Republicans just to pick one) and then have them implement favorable policies to the benefit of that enemy country....

Nooooo. No good, patriotic American would ever stoop so low as to sell out the land that they love just for some easy money. Never happen. Americans love their country. Would die for their country.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                              Does anyone know where I can get my grocery ID card?
                              To be fair, there are some grocery store purchases where you do need to show your ID.

Granted, 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999%+ you don't, but if you want to buy beer, you still have to show it.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Got this from the Maddow Blog. Pretty startling when stated this way and it's true.

A sitting president -- the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation -- just publicly called on the attorney general of the United States to end the probe, because Trump says so.

Comment

Working...
                                X