Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

They’re all deplorables. Anyone claiming to be a member of the GOP today can be safely assumed to be a racist, a homophobe, or a 1%er who doesn’t care enough about the first two.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Video NSFW in this tweet. I repeat. NSFW.

This is Trump's base. They are large. They are powerful. And they hate the media, liberals, brown people, etc.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

This is Trump's base. They are large. They are powerful. And they hate the media, liberals, brown people, etc.
        If many in the crowd hadn't been wearing red, I would have just assumed it was video of the crowd filing out after a Minnesota - Green Bay football game.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          If many in the crowd hadn't been wearing red, I would have just assumed it was video of the crowd filing out after a Minnesota - Green Bay football game.
          One of the many reasons I don't like going to NFL games anymore.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy for the press. They helped make the guy President. Now they're complaining about his behavior? Gee, guys, never could have seen that coming.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy for the press. They helped make the guy President. Now they're complaining about his behavior? Gee, guys, never could have seen that coming.
              I'm not feeling sorry for anyone who was involved in the conspiracy to elect Donald Trump. And there were many. However, I am concerned that this is going to escalate. Can you imagine what happens when the Democrats take the house (if they do) and Trump starts the fight against Pelosi? Somebody is going to get killed.

Comment

I'm not feeling sorry for anyone who was involved in the conspiracy to elect Donald Trump. And there were many. However, I am concerned that this is going to escalate. Can you imagine what happens when the Democrats take the house (if they do) and Trump starts the fight against Pelosi? Somebody is going to get killed.
                From Russia's perspective, this disbelief in the value of the press is more valuable that Trump's election (though you could say one came with the other). A free and open press is one of the most important differences between the two systems.

Comment

People have already been killed Scooby (Charlottesville KKK rally). At some point people need to understand there's consequences for their actions. That includes the press as well as the voters. Indifference is as great of an enemy to the country as knuckledragger conservatism is. Its not our job to make Trump Humpers see the light. Our job is to out vote them and put aside petty squabbles about the proper tax rate for the rich or to what degree we expand single payer coverage. We're fighting Nazi's. Period. Had the left sat out during the 30's and 40's to the degree they have in the past decade we'd all be speaking German right now.
                  Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Someone is nervous

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Someone is nervous

Trump can stop it right now. Go Saturday Night Massacre on the bit. Do it now.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          People have already been killed Scooby (Charlottesville KKK rally).....
                          Scooby is talking real people. Not commoners. Pelosi and RBG and the like.

People that matter
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Looks like Zuckerburg wants to lose another $15 billion...
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We cannot forget this stuff...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Looks like Zuckerburg wants to lose another $15 billion...
                                Yeah, I don't get this one. He's smarter than that. Or he's afraid of Trump's base as much as the Republicans.

Comment

Working...
                                X