Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

The more this goes along, the more I think Chump is on tape somewhere or even multiple times confirming treasonous collusion with Russia. Especially if he didn't realize his lawyer was taping the conversations. Otherwise why would Rudy be now saying collusion isn't actually a crime? You don't take that angle unless you're dead to rights on actually colluding with Putin and co.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
      The more this goes along, the more I think Chump is on tape somewhere or even multiple times confirming treasonous collusion with Russia. Especially if he didn't realize his lawyer was taping the conversations. Otherwise why would Rudy be now saying collusion isn't actually a crime? You don't take that angle unless you're dead to rights on actually colluding with Putin and co.
      Collusion isn't a crime.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Wait, what?
          Did you think I was joking?

http://thehill.com/regulation/administration/399482-sessions-announces-religious-liberty-task-force

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            But don’t worry they have time and money for the new religious liberty task force, accounced today by sessions.

I’m sure it will focus on all faiths, right?
            Evangelicals only. Even my Christianity will not be covered.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Collusion isn't a crime.
              But conspiracy is, which is another name for collusion.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So Rudy denies that Red Don was given the heads-up about the Russian meeting by Butthead.

That is categorically untrue,” Giuliani said. “Did not happen. Two witnesses demonstrate that. He has talked about this endlessly on those 183 unique recordings and he never mentions it at all.” ]
                Who are these two steadfast tellers of the truth?

The two witnesses, he told CNN’s Alisyn Camerota Monday morning, are the President and his son.
                Last edited by rufus; 07-30-2018, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Well THIS is interesting...

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...-big-admission

In a related note, why hasn't Chump and crew put Giuliani out to pasture already?
                  Because he is a way for them to talk to CNN without them actually talking to CNN. For some reason the media still takes him seriously so he is allowed to go there and speak.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

We got here a lot faster than many predicted. It usually takes much longer to get to the point where the guilty can do nothing else but deny what he actually did is a crime. Usually attacking the accusers works for longer but it just isnt holding water.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      We got here a lot faster than many predicted. It usually takes much longer to get to the point where the guilty can do nothing else but deny what he actually did is a crime. Usually attacking the accusers works for longer but it just isnt holding water.
                      I still find it funny that they whine about an end date being needed asap and yet Benghazi went on forever. ****ing hypocrites.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        It also helps that its amateur hour over there. If we had a competent press corps ala the early 70's when Nixon went down Chump never would have gotten this far.

I consider Bush-Cheney to be scum of the earth for example, but even I'll admit a guy like Cheney was way too wily in an evil way to hang himself via incriminating tapes or e-mail evidence. I don't have that concern with Chump or any of his idiot relatives or advisors. What's hilarious is that if his own lawyer was taping him, can you imagine what the Russians were doing?
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          No, I shouldn't be surprised anymore.... :-\
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            No, I shouldn't be surprised anymore.... :-\
                            World's smallest violin for Evangelicals.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Remember when conservatives didn’t like unilateral actions?

“ President Trump is considering using his power to unilaterally give wealthy Americans a $100 billion tax cut if the GOP-led Congress is unable to approve the move through legislation.”

http://thehill.com/policy/finance/399582-trump-weighs-big-tax-cut-for-rich-report

Comment

But index minimum wage to inflation? That's crazy talk.

Comment

Working...
                                X