Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Well, I got ripped for saying it so I won't say it that way again but they only really care about five things that I can see.

1. Abortion. This ties directly into the Supreme Court which we can't get liberals to vote on.
    2. Guns. They still think Obama is coming for them.
    3. Gays. They're still upset with Kennedy about this one.
    4. Tax Cuts. They've bought the Ayn Rand philosophy. They still think pennies is better than a better government.
    5. Brown people. They don't like them and don't want them in the country.
    Actually, it's:

1. Pizzing off liberals.
    2. Tax Cuts.
    3. Abortion
    4. Guns.
    5. Gays.
    6. Brown people.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
      Actually, it's:

1. Pizzing off liberals.
      2. Tax Cuts.
      3. Abortion
      4. Guns.
      5. Gays.
      6. Brown people.
      I wasn't ordering them.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Imagine the chaos of major power outages on election day.

Comment

I wasn't ordering them.
          OK. Still, pizzing off liberals will always be top priority.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            It also had a a trio of sister code (Gauss, Flame, Duquo) that performed super secret surveillance. Flame, masquerading as an official Microsoft Windows Update file , would search scanned-to-PDF documents for top secret information, and when finding trigger words, would slowly transmit a copy of the PDF out (slowly enough where the data burst would be burred in normal internet traffic as to not arouse IT suspicion). Gauss was USB-to-Computer and targeted Lebanese banking information.

The complexity of these programs are amazing.

And just remember, our politicians declined to have electronic voting machines monitored, tested, and updated to any governmental standards. They also refuse to allow open-source, freely reviewable software for these machines. Slot machines go through more scrutiny for the physical machine and it's electronic coding than electronic voting machines do.
            The ability for the virus to adapt and hide itself was also unprecedented. If it wasn't on the target machine, it deleted itself. It would also go dormant to evade detection. It only spread through USB sticks and other removable media. Also somewhat unprecedented. There were also reports that it required people within Siemens knowingly or unknowingly have it on their software for the PLCs. Just an incredible effort had to go into this virus. It's just really hard for me to get around the four zero-day exploits though. To find four that were exploitable, usable, and keep them secret during development without others stumbling on them and making them public ahead of time is crazy. I wouldn't doubt they would have had to have more than four during development if one was discovered in parallel.

Stuxnet and it's family will go down as one of the seminal moments in computer history. Papers have been and will be written about it for years or maybe decades. It was a game changer.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Slot machines go through more scrutiny for the physical machine and it's electronic coding than electronic voting machines do.
              This should be stapled to the forehead of every Republican in Congress so the voters know.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Actually, it's:

1. Pizzing off liberals.
                2. Tax Cuts.
                3. Abortion
                4. Guns.
                5. Gays.
                6. Brown people.
                I think you're off there. Tax cuts don't matter to the base nearly as much as abortion, guns, gays, and minorities.
                Code:

Comment

Imagine the chaos of major power outages on election day.
                  Can we extend voting for another day? Is that legal?
                  Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Elections will be delayed for an unforeseen period due to some event or other.

Book it
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This should be stapled to the forehead of every Republican in Congress so the voters know.
                      But don’t worry they have time and money for the new religious liberty task force, accounced today by sessions.

I’m sure it will focus on all faiths, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        No there isnt a chance they say "screw the rurals" and stay home and yes they do have the numbers to offset the outstate votes. I posted the numbers like a month ago the metro (add in the rest of the urban areas and it isnt even close) controls the vast majority of the vote so city votes can replace the outstate votes because it always does. (hence why Minnesota is always blue)

Unless the candidate is literally Clinton again they wont stay home in the numbers they did for Clinton. Minnesota didnt like her and that is why they didnt vote for her. And even then wit a epressed blue vote and a super motivated red vote Minnesota STILL went blue.

I know I am wasting my time but stop believing everything you read.
                        There are four consistently blue counties in Minnesota with any appreciable vote numbers: Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey and St. Louis. In the three metro counties from that group, Clinton pulled 717,000 votes compared with 721,000 and 725,000 by Obama. Trump, meanwhile, ran 80,000 behind McCain and Romney in those counties.

Where Clinton fell off was in St. Louis County, where she drew 43-48,000 less votes than Obama, and 200,000 rural Democrats who stayed home.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          But don’t worry they have time and money for the new religious liberty task force, accounced today by sessions.

I’m sure it will focus on all faiths, right?
                          Wait, what?
                          Code:

Comment

Well THIS is interesting...

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...-big-admission

In a related note, why hasn't Chump and crew put Giuliani out to pasture already?
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Yes. But then, you voted before the outage, does your vote count, or do you need to vote again? How do we know you didn't already cast your vote before the power went out? Are you trying to vote twice? Did your vote get tallied before the power went out, or did it get lost?

Imagine the confusion, real and ginned up, in the days afterward, as the lawsuits start flying and people start trying to get votes cast out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Well THIS is interesting...

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog...-big-admission

In a related note, why hasn't Chump and crew put Giuliani out to pasture already?
                                Because no one wants to work with Trump. That's why. No one wants a client who doesn't comprehend context.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X