Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Meanwhile.

WASHINGTON – State-sponsored Russian hackers appear far more interested this year in demonstrating that they can disrupt the U.S. electric utility grid than the midterm elections, according to U.S. intelligence officials and technology company executives.

Despite attempts to infiltrate the online accounts of two Senate Democrats up for re-election, intelligence officials said they have seen little activity by Russian military hackers aimed at either major U.S. political figures or state voter registration systems.

By comparison, according to intelligence officials and executives of the companies that oversee the world's computer networks, there is surprisingly far more effort directed at implanting malware in the electrical grid.
    http://www.startribune.com/russian-h...ans/489427881/
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Well today Rudy said he’s not sure collusion is a crime.

I don’t think there are laws as long as there’s an R after your name.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Going out of business to own the libs.

Like we've been saying, you can't fix stupid. They deserve whatever they get.
        Not speaking to you. But there's still a risk that urban liberals say screw rural voters - assuming they're all similar, mindless Trump voters. The state of MN went D by 1.5% in the presidential...and Twin Cities votes accounted for just 63% of total state democrat votes. Turning out votes in the D city will not replace outstate D votes.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Well today Rudy said he’s not sure collusion is a crime.

I don’t think there are laws as long as there’s an R after your name.
          Collusion isn't a crime. That's been long established. Collusion could be an element of campaign finance law violations or a conspiracy of some sort.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Not speaking to you. But there's still a risk that urban liberals say screw rural voters - assuming they're all similar, mindless Trump voters. The state of MN went D by 1.5% in the presidential...and Twin Cities votes accounted for just 63% of total state democrat votes. Turning out votes in the D city will not replace outstate D votes.
            I say screw them. That's exactly what they did. There are more of us than there are of them. Liberals problems are either 1. Being too lazy to vote. or 2. Not able to vote for the lesser of two evils.

That needs to change. Republicans have no problem with either of those.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              Don't forget this little bit o' code is out in the wild, and I'm sure Russia has their own version.
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Well, I got ripped for saying it so I won't say it that way again but they only really care about five things that I can see.

1. Abortion. This ties directly into the Supreme Court which we can't get liberals to vote on.
                2. Guns. They still think Obama is coming for them.
                3. Gays. They're still upset with Kennedy about this one.
                4. Tax Cuts. They've bought the Ayn Rand philosophy. They still think pennies is better than a better government.
                5. Brown people. They don't like them and don't want them in the country.
                I think the order is wrong. #5 needs to move to #1. Racial resentment, as in wanting the country to go back to the white dominance of the 1950's) is what the Republican party is all about. Chump is a salesman first and foremost so he's giving his customers what they want.

Everything else relates to that. Older whities assume its mostly non-whites getting abortions, so banning abortions screws them. Need your guns for the upcoming race war. Tax cuts doesn't affect them but sounds good because that means less money for social programs that affect brown people.

Only one I'd disagree with is gays. I really don't think most Goopers give a rat's arse about gays at this point. They were a convenient scapegoat for political reasons at one time but now that scorn has shifted to immigrants.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Stuxnet was also the most complicated virus ever, required an intimate knowledge of equipment in place, took careful steps to ensure it was targeting the correct equipment.

It was also unprecedented in that it exploited FOUR zero-day vulnerabilities. That’s unheard of. Zero-day exploits are like five-leaf clovers.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                    No there isnt a chance they say "screw the rurals" and stay home and yes they do have the numbers to offset the outstate votes. I posted the numbers like a month ago the metro (add in the rest of the urban areas and it isnt even close) controls the vast majority of the vote so city votes can replace the outstate votes because it always does. (hence why Minnesota is always blue)

Unless the candidate is literally Clinton again they wont stay home in the numbers they did for Clinton. Minnesota didnt like her and that is why they didnt vote for her. And even then wit a epressed blue vote and a super motivated red vote Minnesota STILL went blue.

I know I am wasting my time but stop believing everything you read.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Stuxnet was also the most complicated virus ever, required an intimate knowledge of equipment in place, took careful steps to ensure it was targeting the correct equipment.

It was also unprecedented in that it exploited FOUR zero-day vulnerabilities. That’s unheard of. Zero-day exploits are like five-leaf clovers.
                      It also had a a trio of sister code (Gauss, Flame, Duquo) that performed super secret surveillance. Flame, masquerading as an official Microsoft Windows Update file , would search scanned-to-PDF documents for top secret information, and when finding trigger words, would slowly transmit a copy of the PDF out (slowly enough where the data burst would be burred in normal internet traffic as to not arouse IT suspicion). Gauss was USB-to-Computer and targeted Lebanese banking information.

The complexity of these programs are amazing.

And just remember, our politicians declined to have electronic voting machines monitored, tested, and updated to any governmental standards. They also refuse to allow open-source, freely reviewable software for these machines. Slot machines go through more scrutiny for the physical machine and it's electronic coding than electronic voting machines do.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Speaking of cyber security, just why would the GOP feel the need to filibuster a cybersecurity bill, claiming that it would be "too costly to businesses?"

The Obama administration had tried to sell members of Congress on the need for the legislation through closed-door briefings from high-ranking national security officials and pleas from officials who had served in President George W. Bush’s administration about the looming threat of a catastrophic cyberattack.
                        Why have the GOP been so hard up to allow these insecurities go for a decade?

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

But they didn't get to experience the secret joy of giving him HPV.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No there isnt a chance they say "screw the rurals" and stay home and yes they do have the numbers to offset the outstate votes.
                                Oh no?...

I say screw them.
                                No there isnt a chance they say "screw the rurals" and stay home and yes they do have the numbers to offset the outstate votes. I posted the numbers like a month ago the metro (add in the rest of the urban areas and it isnt even close) controls the vast majority of the vote so city votes can replace the outstate votes because it always does. (hence why Minnesota is always blue)

Unless the candidate is literally Clinton again they wont stay home in the numbers they did for Clinton. Minnesota didnt like her and that is why they didnt vote for her. And even then wit a epressed blue vote and a super motivated red vote Minnesota STILL went blue.

I know I am wasting my time but stop believing everything you read.
                                What numbers? 860K 5 county twin cities voters voted for Hillary. 500K rural voters voted for Hillary. So if those voters switch to go GOP, we'll need to more than double D turnout in the twin cities...just to just break even.

I know I'm wasting my time but start believing something other than what's in your head.
                                Go Gophers!

Comment

Working...
                                X