Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    We still make TVs in America? Who knew.
    Not anymore. Thanks, Red Don.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
      Flying a bit under the radar is Forbes' revealing story titled "New details about Wilbur Ross's business point to pattern of grifting."
      A while back I said Ol' Wi-i-i-i-ilber was the one to watch, not Pruitt et al.
      Ross is the shadiest of the crew; but, he must be making money for the right folks along the way so he's flying under a lot of radars.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Not anymore. Thanks, Red Don.
        Heck, I'm surprised there are TVs any more.
        Lately folks are watching on "screens" (monitors) with separate audio, or just on their handheld (neck crimping) device.
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Asbestos is back, baby!

I love the Russian company selling it with a picture of Don on it.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Well, Mr. President knows one candidate who won't be running against him in 2020.

Ms. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's favored/endorsed candidates didn't do so well last night.
            I will give her this: she's trying to get people to wake up and engage.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
              Asbestos is back, baby!

They gonna make a pair of undapantz for him?
              He'll need them soon enough.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

The VA is being run by some dudes with Mar-a-Lago memberships...sweet.

Comment

Captain America's boss runs the VA?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Asbestos is back, baby!

Is there a company that would even build with asbestos right now? Seriously, would you want to be on the wrong end of that litigation after the last 45 years of knowing what we know? Talk about a surefire loss in the court room!
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Is there a company that would even build with asbestos right now? Seriously, would you want to be on the wrong end of that litigation after the last 45 years of knowing what we know? Talk about a surefire loss in the court room!
                      Sure there is. Set up a corporation. Make tons of money. Cash out. The Corporation declares bankruptcy and you keep your money.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        But you are the radar's radar, Handy.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Well, Mr. President knows one candidate who won't be running against him in 2020.

Ms. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's favored/endorsed candidates didn't do so well last night.
                          He wouldnt have been anyways...but nice try.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Draining the swamp.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

There's also the key point she's not eligible to run due to age.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                There's also the key point she's not eligible to run due to age.
                                That doesnt play into his trolling so he just ignores that.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X