Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Watch this video of Morning Joe this morning if you get a chance and tell me you're not as afraid as I am.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...ist=associated

EDIT: Just finished watching it. Kasie Hunt reports at the end that at a town hall (she wouldn't name who) a Senator was asked if he/she will support the President when he eliminates NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN.

Yes, that is what was said.
    Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 08-01-2018, 12:49 PM.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Watch this video of Morning Joe this morning if you get a chance and tell me you're not as afraid as I am.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...ist=associated

EDIT: Just finished watching it. Kasie Hunt reports at the end that at a town hall (she wouldn't name who) a Senator was asked if he/she will support the President when he eliminates NBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN.

Yes, that is what was said.
      Afraid? Scooby this has been going on since 2008 when it was very gingerly reported that those closing Palin-McCain rallies were turning into Klan rallies. As far as the media goes, tough sh !t. I won't shed one tear if they're upset or fearful. They helped cause this, now they can reap what they sow while they file another story about Clinton's e-mails or another fawning portrait of Paul Ryan.

If Kasie Hunt won't identify the politician in question, she's part of the problem! Cowardice in the face of total lunacy. Get the dude's name out there. These media idiots never learn.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        Afraid? Scooby this has been going on since 2008 when it was very gingerly reported that those closing Palin-McCain rallies were turning into Klan rallies. As far as the media goes, tough sh !t. I won't shed one tear if they're upset or fearful. They helped cause this, now they can reap what they sow while they file another story about Clinton's e-mails or another fawning portrait of Paul Ryan.

If Kasie Hunt won't identify the politician in question, she's part of the problem! Cowardice in the face of total lunacy. Get the dude's name out there. These media idiots never learn.
        It's not the same. Now the President of the United States is on the side of the idiots. And his entire administration and the Republican Party is complicit. That's new. And it's ****ing scary.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

It's not the same. Now the President of the United States is on the side of the idiots. And his entire administration and the Republican Party is complicit. That's new. And it's ****ing scary.
          Yeah, just not feeling it. Let the people who caused this and should have known better feel the wrath. Maybe people will vote a straight anti-Nazi ticket in November. Or not. Time will tell. But I'll say again, if the reporter won't identify who this senator is she should be fired. Really tired of whiny media types complaining about their situation but then bending over backwards to please the very people who are vilifying them. If a Dem said that it'd already be all over the news.
          Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

"Well on one side you have klansmen threatening to kill people and actually doing it/attempting to do it in Charlottesville, on the other side you have the uncivil left protesting Trump officials when they're in public. "

NYT thinkpiece by Bari Weiss

Comment

He was always on that side. That's why he calls it "fake news" and the press is "the enemy of the people". In fact, he basically started this whole "anti-media" thing.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                He was always on that side. That's why he calls it "fake news" and the press is "the enemy of the people". In fact, he basically started this whole "anti-media" thing.
                Not always. Since he started the birther ****, probably.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  To be fair, there are some grocery store purchases where you do need to show your ID.

Granted, 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999%+ you don't, but if you want to buy beer, you still have to show it.
                  Except Persimmon Pres doesn't drink, so none of his purchases would require ID.

Comment

Well the anti-media thing was done by plenty of dictators before him he just sorta borrowed it.
                    Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                    Except Persimmon Pres doesn't drink, so none of his purchases would require ID.
                    He's also probably never bought groceries in his entire life.

Comment

I meant here.

It's shameful to see The US devolving into a third world dictatorship right before our very eyes. Simply because those who profess to love the Constitution so are too stupid to understand what it truly stands for.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I meant here.

It's shameful to see The US devolving into a third world dictatorship right before our very eyes. Simply because those who profess to love the Constitution so are too stupid to understand what it truly stands for.
                        They don't love the Constitution. They only care about two things.

1. Power.
                        2. Money.

Comment

One of the number one things I see about the Mueller investigation from the masses of idiots is how long it's taking. And Rudy, and Trump just feed that like throwing coal into a furnace.

Benghazi. Watergate. Both took longer. Benghazi shouldn't have but that's not my nor the Democrats fault. And certainly not the point.

Comment

How much Sudafed is Trump having his employees buy him that he thinks you need ID just to go grocery shopping?
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              How much Sudafed is Trump having his employees buy him that he thinks you need ID just to go grocery shopping?
                              He doesn't know. He's never been grocery shopping in his life.

Comment

One of the number one things I see about the Mueller investigation from the masses of idiots is how long it's taking. And Rudy, and Trump just feed that like throwing coal into a furnace.

Benghazi. Watergate. Both took longer. Benghazi shouldn't have but that's not my nor the Democrats fault. And certainly not the point.
                                I'm glad that Mueller is doing his investigation, and I really don't care how long it takes. If it results in scumbags going to jail for committing crimes, great.

However, this is what's going to turn out to be the problem with the Mueller investigation. He's going to issue a report that will outline all kind of activity by Trump that will range from questionable to nefarious to probably criminal. But then he won't do anything. He maybe can't do anything, but he certainly won't. Then Trump will tweet about the BS report and all of his lackeys will appear on the news program trying to punch holes in the report. And when the public doesn't see Trump charged with a crime or stand trial or go to jail, we'll just move on to the next nonsense in this country.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X