Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    And Trump confesses to colluding with a foreign government and throwing his son under the bus
    The man is his own worst enemy. Cause he thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else when he's actually the dumbest guy in the room.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
      The man is his own worst enemy. Cause he thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else when he's actually the dumbest guy in the room.
      Well he DID manage to get himself elected President thus guaranteeing 4 year employment to most editorial boards in the USA!! And probably break the (& set an all time) thread record on this board.

CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Well he DID manage to get himself elected President thus guaranteeing 4 year employment to most editorial boards in the USA!! And probably break the (& set an all time) thread record on this board.

Gave comedians a new lease on their careers, too!

PT Barnum, in his grave, is saying to himself: "Dam, that was one hell of a trick!"
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

If I were a Trump voter, that simple fact, given what we've seen since, would cause me to do some serious questioning of my own intellect.

But we know self-reflection is lost on your crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            If I were a Trump voter, that simple fact, given what we've seen since, would cause me to do some serious questioning of my own intellect.

But we know self-reflection is lost on your crowd.
            A former member of this board mentioned on FB, and he's a diehard lib, said even HE could understand how some people voted for Trump, but if (key words) they STILL support him now...to hell with 'em. I agree.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                A former member of this board mentioned on FB, and he's a diehard lib, said even HE could understand how some people voted for Trump, but if (key words) they STILL support him now...to hell with 'em. I agree.
                Sure, people can rationalize anything. Whoop dee doo.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Sure, people can rationalize anything. Whoop dee doo.
                  He was saying that people (at the time) didn't realize how bad Trump was. They were sold on his pitch (before you say anything, I agree, they were fools). However, if they STILL are Trumpers...well....to hell with 'em.

Comment

If you didn’t realize how bad trump was and the existential threat he posed, then you’re a moron. There is no hindsight here. You were warned repeatedly.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Comment

Sure, I can see it. He talked the talk and told them what they wanted to hear: "I'm for the working man, gonna bring those jobs back, gonna cut your(not my) taxes, gonna make government work for you, I alone can fix it, etc".

Sure, he was lying, and anyone with half a brain knew that he was lying before the election. Still, there's a lot of people with not even half a brain. But now, a year and a half later, given all that we've seen, if you still believe that bull$hit, then you're too effin' stupid to breathe.
                        Last edited by rufus; 08-05-2018, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Sure, I can see it. He talked the talk and told them what they wanted to hear: "I'm for the working man, gonna bring those jobs back, gonna cut your(not my) taxes, gonna make government work for you, I alone can fix it, etc".

Sure, he was lying, and anyone with half a brain knew that he was lying before the election. Still, there's a lot of people with not even half a brain. But now, a year and a half later, given all that we've seen, if you still believe that bull$hit, then you're too effin' stupid to breathe.
                          That is exactly what this person's point was. At the time...ok, take a chance, fine. But if you STILL believe....moron.

Comment

That is exactly what this person's point was. At the time...ok, take a chance, fine. But if you STILL believe....moron.
                            Yeah. It's like when you're standing in a puddle of gas and you say to yourself, "take a chance. light a match and throw it in the gas". Then after you burn to death you go, "man I'll never do that again. What a moron".

Comment

Trump is historically bad, but it's not just him. He was and is supported by the GOP for a reason. That party has been selling itself on fear then stiffing the lower and middle classes since Reagan.

Comment

The fact that poll after poll after poll shows that the vast majority of the people who voted for trump would do so again, and do so enthusiastically, tells the real story of the trump voter. They weren't just rubes and dupes hoping (take your pick) for the famous pivot, or that he's just blustering, or that he will really drain the swamp, or that a businessman will know how to put America to work, or that he's that rarest of "billionaires" that actually cares about the working people of the land. They were and are bigots and other small minded people who either truly don't care about the suffering of the many "others" or worse, take delight in it and are hoping for a separate America, one white, and one some other shade.

Comment

Working...
                                X