Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rufus View Post
    And it was also recommended by those who do these things at the FBI, that he be suspended and demoted, but not fired. Some Deputy director, whose job is not the one who fires people, over-rode that decision and fired Strozk personally.

I think that Deputy's backlground needs more looking into.
    Correct. Standard protocol was not followed. That's wrong.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Correct. Standard protocol was not followed. That's wrong.
      Agreed. That's what they ***** about Comey for.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
        I don't buy it on Kasich. He's doing this schtick because he's got nothing to lose. At 66 years old and term limited as Gov and no Senate race opening up his political career is over. No room for him on Fox Snooze cable so he's angling to be the Token Reasonable Republican who shows up on CNN and NPR as their go to guy. Were he up for re-election or running for that Senate seat against Sherrod Brown he'd be humping Trump as hard as David Duke.
        Pretty much, it’s not like these guys are abandoning the party even temporarily.

Comment

No. Every Republican including the Never Trumpers would be on board with that one.
          Well you're a fatalist so I take this with a grain of salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            No. Every Republican including the Never Trumpers would be on board with that one.
            Yep. Blue wave in 2018. Recession in 2019. GOP sweeps 2020 blaming the Dems.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

Comment

And the program was to re-open an investigation into Hillary a week before the election while keeping the one into Trump completely under wraps. Makes total sense.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Italy, here I come.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

So private he did it on his FBI work phone.

The Krassensteins aren't ones I would suggest hitching your wagon too...then again you trust Omarosa so yeah
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              So private he did it on his FBI work phone.

The Krassensteins aren't ones I would suggest hitching your wagon too...then again you trust Omarosa so yeah
                              I find the Inspector General and audio tape much more compelling than ****wad's twitter rantings.

Comment

I find the Inspector General and audio tape much more compelling than ****wad's twitter rantings.
                                And again you completely ignore the post you quote to argue a point no one is making. You are sounding like Flaggy dude. Any youtube links for us

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X