Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Another forum I visit someone started a topic that we know Trump's not a fascist because, "we can still call him one". I retorted it's pathetic how low the bar has set when we have to thank our lucky stars the POTUS isn't a fascist - as if it's a common dilemma we face in this country but this time we a good 'un!!

Ya gotta love his 5th Avenue Posse.

Comment

Well when he doesn’t know the difference between HPV and HIV then this isn’t terribly shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        Conincidentally, Agent Orange is Trump's KGB code name.
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

This seems like an apropos piece that most people will read and just reply with, "Well, no duh!"

Exploring the concept of negative partisanship — and how it might affect November's results
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
            Well when he doesn’t know the difference between HPV and HIV then this isn’t terribly shocking.
            I can't believe it just occurred to me that maybe he was so friendly with Kim because he thought NK was the good Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
              30 people is considered a big draw? Really?
              I'm surprised it wasn't 300. Or 3000. I live in Medina County. This is trump central and the vast majority of people around here have bought into the trump agenda, and the notion of a "deep state" and the press being the enemy of the people lock, stock and barrel. There aren't 3 trump voters from 2016 who won't vote for him again in 2020. Don't be fooled by what might appear to be a small crowd screening some fact challenged "documentary."

Comment

Another wonderful day in Trump's Amerikkka.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...-deliver-baby/

Her husband Joel Arrona was driving his wife to the hospital for a scheduled Cesarean section Wednesday afternoon when they had to stop to get gas. That’s when their car was approached by two SUVs. Maria said they were officers with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
                The mother of five was then asked to show her identification and complied. When the agents asked Arrona, the couple said he didn’t have the ID on him, but that they lived nearby and could go get it for them. The agents then asked Arrona to exit the vehicle, searched the car for weapons, and put Arrona into custody, leaving Maria alone at the gas station.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

So I was watching some news about the 75 signatures of security people being rather angry about the treatment of former security agents and management.

The dumpy supporter claimed that the cut off was part of the draining the swamp to stop them from using their clearance to make money off of it. (which drew a pretty terse reply, since many of them DON'T).

I concept, I'm sure that people like sic think this is a good really good idea. If this minor amount of money making is bad, then how is it that we have people who run entire agencies who make a TON of money off the government? We have dumpy's family selling US citizenship overseas. We CLEARLY have agencies who are bending over backwards to make the people they are regulating happy- so that they can make more money.

If you are really that upset about some former intel people making money, where the heck is your outrage about the really obvious corruption that is going on right in front of your face?!??!!?!

looking for pennies of corruption, and letting dollars of corruption happen freely. I don't get that.

This groups of morons are just trying to shut up their opponents so that they can steal more money from all of us. Yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                    If you are really that upset about some former intel people making money, where the heck is your outrage about the really obvious corruption that is going on right in front of your face?!??!!?!

looking for pennies of corruption, and letting dollars of corruption happen freely. I don't get that.
                    It's not even corruption. If a former government official is "making money" off of his clearance, it is because he is performing *work* for somebody - work that requires access to classified information. It's not as if somebody is just sending these guys money while they sit on the couch just because they have a clearance - and now, whoa, hey since you no longer have a clearance you're going to have to sit on that couch for free.

This groups of morons are just trying to shut up their opponents so that they can steal more money from all of us. Yay.
                    Ding, ding, ding.
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

These pesky air quality regulations just really cuts into profits.

“ President Trump wants to issue a significant rollback of a signature Obama-era policy that limits emissions from coal-fired power plants — a move experts warn will push 12 times the amount of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere in the next decade.”
                      http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...-policy-report

Comment

Trump was much more eager to take action against John Brennan than against Vladimir Putin.

As usual.
                        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Another wonderful day in Trump's Amerikkka.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018...-deliver-baby/

The linked story has been updated. Here's another:ICE says man taken while rushing pregnant wife to hospital is wanted for murder in Mexico

Although she was going for a scheduled cesarean so I'm not sure "rushing pregnant wife to hospital" is entirely accurate. I imagine it does help with the the clicks though.
                          Originally posted by WiscTJK
                          I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                          Originally posted by Timothy A
                          Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                            The linked story has been updated. Here's another:ICE says man taken while rushing pregnant wife to hospital is wanted for murder in Mexico

Although she was going for a scheduled cesarean so I'm not sure "rushing pregnant wife to hospital" is entirely accurate. I imagine it does help with the the clicks though.
                            Sure. "ICE says".

That's about as believable as "Trump says".

Show me the warrant. Oh wait, ICE refuses to show warrants.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X