Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    omfg that's a real tweet. wth?
    There really is a Tweet for everything.

A buddy told me about another account named "Presidential Tweets" or something, that always has the perfect honest-to-God already exists Trump Tweet response to current events/Tweets.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      There really is a Tweet for everything.

A buddy told me about another account named "Presidential Tweets" or something, that always has the perfect honest-to-God already exists Trump Tweet response to current events/Tweets.
      No, that's the President's actual account from what I see.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        So, if Omarosa is right, do you all think Trump uses the soft or hard "-er"? Seems that it is at least "in his vocabulary..."

Its not in the twittersphere now.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Is it kompromat with K or with a C?
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
            Its not in the twittersphere now.
            His Tweet asking why someone can say the N word and Paula Dean can't still shows for me.

No, that's the President's actual account from what I see.
            @POTUS_Quotes_ is the one I was thinking of.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Punctuation matters. The "lyin *** n****" looks like it's quoting another person. I'm not saying Trump isn't a racist, but that tweet isn't proof.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                Punctuation matters.
                And commas save lives.

"Let's eat dad."
                versus
                "Let's eat, dad."
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.2cf3757819e1

Smart Move. Smart. Go get 'em Trump. Next Rosenstein.
                  DNI Dan Coats was not told in advance about this happening.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    < "need to know" clearance joke here >
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      That's ok. He's getting fired eventually anyway.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                        Punctuation matters. The "lyin *** n****" looks like it's quoting another person. I'm not saying Trump isn't a racist, but that tweet isn't proof.
                        What I meant by it is obviously his reply of "why can you say the "n" word and Paula Dean can't," shows that he obviously has the "N" word in his vocabulary, especially since he wants to know the acceptability of its use.

I didn't post that thinking he actually typed it. I am well aware that he used the old-school copy/paste/quote form of re-Tweeting someone.

I was asking during his implied use of it during off-record "locker room talk" does Trump end the root word with "-a" or "-er?"

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Obstruction of Justice.

WASHINGTON -- President Trump abruptly revoked the security clearance of ex-CIA Director John Brennan, an unprecedented act of retribution against a heavily critical former top U.S. official. Later, in an interview with The Wall Street Journal, Mr. Trump drew a direct connection between his decision and the Russia investigation, citing Brennan as among those he held responsible for the probe.

"I call it the rigged witch hunt, (it) is a sham," Mr. Mr. Trump told the Journal, which posted its story on its website Wednesday night. "And these people led it!"

He added: "So I think it's something that had to be done."
                          https://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-...treet-journal/

Comment

Sean Hannity's Reaction.

Comment

Mark Levin's Reaction.

Comment

So while we get upset of how dumpy acts, the money grab continues- but this time, protected areas are being open up to mining. https://www.sltrib.com/news/environm...se-management/

We are leaning heavily to money above ALL else, and not for the salaries of the people who actually do the work- since those have not yet budged under this administration.

This kind of greed and top heavy focus is what revolutions are born from. Check your history.

Comment

Working...
                                X