Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    First Dennis Rodman, now this?
    Seagal's gotta make some money from somewhere. I'm sure the Russians are bribing...……………...er……………...paying him handsomely.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Donnie's lonely, and Hope is the perfect age/look for him.
    That girl gets passed around the Trump campaign like a bong at Coachella.

Yep, still here

And Trump confesses to colluding with a foreign government and throwing his son under the bus

Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

RIP Liberalism 6/27/2018 ScoobyDoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    And Trump confesses to colluding with a foreign government and throwing his son under the bus
    And Marco Rubio just said on Fox News Sunday that if there were evidence of collusion it would have leaked already.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

In a surprise move Fox sided with the President in the President vs. Press battle.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post
    The man is his own worst enemy. Cause he thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else when he's actually the dumbest guy in the room.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    The man is his own worst enemy. Cause he thinks he's so much smarter than everyone else when he's actually the dumbest guy in the room.
    Well he DID manage to get himself elected President thus guaranteeing 4 year employment to most editorial boards in the USA!! And probably break the (& set an all time) thread record on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Well he DID manage to get himself elected President thus guaranteeing 4 year employment to most editorial boards in the USA!! And probably break the (& set an all time) thread record on this board.

Gave comedians a new lease on their careers, too!

PT Barnum, in his grave, is saying to himself: "Dam, that was one hell of a trick!"
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

rock and roller

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post

If I were a Trump voter, that simple fact, given what we've seen since, would cause me to do some serious questioning of my own intellect.

But we know self-reflection is lost on your crowd.

If I were a Trump voter, that simple fact, given what we've seen since, would cause me to do some serious questioning of my own intellect.

But we know self-reflection is lost on your crowd.
    A former member of this board mentioned on FB, and he's a diehard lib, said even HE could understand how some people voted for Trump, but if (key words) they STILL support him now...to hell with 'em. I agree.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    A former member of this board mentioned on FB, and he's a diehard lib, said even HE could understand how some people voted for Trump, but if (key words) they STILL support him now...to hell with 'em. I agree.
    Sure, people can rationalize anything. Whoop dee doo.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Sure, people can rationalize anything. Whoop dee doo.
    He was saying that people (at the time) didn't realize how bad Trump was. They were sold on his pitch (before you say anything, I agree, they were fools). However, if they STILL are Trumpers...well....to hell with 'em.

Lucia Apologist

If you didn’t realize how bad trump was and the existential threat he posed, then you’re a moron. There is no hindsight here. You were warned repeatedly.

rock and roller

Sure, I can see it. He talked the talk and told them what they wanted to hear: "I'm for the working man, gonna bring those jobs back, gonna cut your(not my) taxes, gonna make government work for you, I alone can fix it, etc".

Sure, he was lying, and anyone with half a brain knew that he was lying before the election. Still, there's a lot of people with not even half a brain. But now, a year and a half later, given all that we've seen, if you still believe that bull$hit, then you're too effin' stupid to breathe.
    Last edited by rufus; 08-05-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Sure, I can see it. He talked the talk and told them what they wanted to hear: "I'm for the working man, gonna bring those jobs back, gonna cut your(not my) taxes, gonna make government work for you, I alone can fix it, etc".

Sure, he was lying, and anyone with half a brain knew that he was lying before the election. Still, there's a lot of people with not even half a brain. But now, a year and a half later, given all that we've seen, if you still believe that bull$hit, then you're too effin' stupid to breathe.
    That is exactly what this person's point was. At the time...ok, take a chance, fine. But if you STILL believe....moron.

That is exactly what this person's point was. At the time...ok, take a chance, fine. But if you STILL believe....moron.
    Yeah. It's like when you're standing in a puddle of gas and you say to yourself, "take a chance. light a match and throw it in the gas". Then after you burn to death you go, "man I'll never do that again. What a moron".

Trump is historically bad, but it's not just him. He was and is supported by the GOP for a reason. That party has been selling itself on fear then stiffing the lower and middle classes since Reagan.

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

The fact that poll after poll after poll shows that the vast majority of the people who voted for trump would do so again, and do so enthusiastically, tells the real story of the trump voter. They weren't just rubes and dupes hoping (take your pick) for the famous pivot, or that he's just blustering, or that he will really drain the swamp, or that a businessman will know how to put America to work, or that he's that rarest of "billionaires" that actually cares about the working people of the land. They were and are bigots and other small minded people who either truly don't care about the suffering of the many "others" or worse, take delight in it and are hoping for a separate America, one white, and one some other shade.

Thread Information