Page 6 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

So, the tax cuts and regulations cuts are designed to make the rich richer. Good to know. Thanks for the heads up, Red Don.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by Rogie21 View Post

Silence in the Senate.
    Look at that smug azzhole smirking in the front.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

My favorite Trump moments are when he calls out people that actually suck even if it's for totally wrong reasons. Like when he calls out CNN or more recently the Koch Brothers.

TDS Index Case FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by French Rage View Post
    https://spectator.us/2018/07/has-mom...hy-it-matters/

In the end, adults can do whatever they want (as long as they are consenting, which may not fully be the case here....), but stuff like this makes Comet Ping Pong yet another example of one side projecting its behaviors on the other side.
    It's freakin' hilarious how so many of these guys are turning out to be actual cucks and other weird fetish types.

We shouldn't be so surprised though - hypocrisy has often been the case when it comes to so-called conservatives.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

I usually try to avoid politics in the office, but my sarcastic mouth got the ball rolling when my very conservative co-worker was listening to Rush this afternoon. Rush started ranting something about Trump, the Wall, and how congress was going to pay for it.

I smarmily said "Huh, I thought Mexico was supposed to pay for it."
    Co-worker: "You really thought that? We're going to pay to build it, but Mexico will 'pay for it' by keeping their own people instead of having them illegally cross the border."
    "I did. I was told the Mexican President was going to be like Ed McMahon with a giant cardboard check presenting it to Trump."
    Co-worker: *laughing* "Oh no. We're going to recover that cost by not having to pay for the 30 million illegals in the US."

He went on using the same old Rush/Hannity/Jones Talking Points (TM)(C)(R) and when I said I only thought there were 10 million illegals in the US, we got into a debate on how legit the Obama Era Department of Homeland security numbers really are.

Here's where it got interesting. The conversation of the kids at the border came up. I said that they shouldn't have been separated. If they came as a family, send them home as a family. There is no reason to treat the illegal border crossing as nothing more than the misdemeanor it currently is. Co-worker stated that they risked their lives to get here, they shouldn't be here unless they come legally, so eff em. They deserve to lose their kids. They knew what was going to happen. When I said no, they don't, he quickly retorted that I "need to stop listening to NPR and listen to real radio." So he asked if I felt they should be separated, if they should be treated like they were, and I said "no, they're people like you and I, they should be given the same decency."

His reply? "If you or I chose to enter into Mexico, do you think we would get three square meals, a clean room, clean living conditions, while we await our arraignment? Why should we give *them* that luxury?" "(me: ) I'd like to think that we would be treated with respect, but reality says that we wouldn't." "So why should we give a sh** about them. You really have empathy for *those* people? For those kids? *laughing*"

The other thing that surprised me was how adamant he was on ensuring that the illegals "went home." With or without their kids. Because "We shouldn't be paying for them to live here, sucking us dry, taking our jobs." So I spun that, and then asked him if he was okay with the separated children living in the US, sucking us dry on the welfare system because they don't have a family anymore. "Yep."

I got a headache from watching the whiplash in his reaction to that. So a parent-child combination that came illegally should be torn apart, parent sent home, kid stays and becomes a leech on the system, and this conservative fellow was just fine with that.

Party of family values my a**.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Lucia Apologist

They’re all deplorables. Anyone claiming to be a member of the GOP today can be safely assumed to be a racist, a homophobe, or a 1%er who doesn’t care enough about the first two.

Video NSFW in this tweet. I repeat. NSFW.

This is Trump's base. They are large. They are powerful. And they hate the media, liberals, brown people, etc.
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

This is Trump's base. They are large. They are powerful. And they hate the media, liberals, brown people, etc.
    If many in the crowd hadn't been wearing red, I would have just assumed it was video of the crowd filing out after a Minnesota - Green Bay football game.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    If many in the crowd hadn't been wearing red, I would have just assumed it was video of the crowd filing out after a Minnesota - Green Bay football game.
    One of the many reasons I don't like going to NFL games anymore.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy for the press. They helped make the guy President. Now they're complaining about his behavior? Gee, guys, never could have seen that coming.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I'm sorry but I have zero sympathy for the press. They helped make the guy President. Now they're complaining about his behavior? Gee, guys, never could have seen that coming.
    I'm not feeling sorry for anyone who was involved in the conspiracy to elect Donald Trump. And there were many. However, I am concerned that this is going to escalate. Can you imagine what happens when the Democrats take the house (if they do) and Trump starts the fight against Pelosi? Somebody is going to get killed.

I'm not feeling sorry for anyone who was involved in the conspiracy to elect Donald Trump. And there were many. However, I am concerned that this is going to escalate. Can you imagine what happens when the Democrats take the house (if they do) and Trump starts the fight against Pelosi? Somebody is going to get killed.
    From Russia's perspective, this disbelief in the value of the press is more valuable that Trump's election (though you could say one came with the other). A free and open press is one of the most important differences between the two systems.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

People have already been killed Scooby (Charlottesville KKK rally). At some point people need to understand there's consequences for their actions. That includes the press as well as the voters. Indifference is as great of an enemy to the country as knuckledragger conservatism is. Its not our job to make Trump Humpers see the light. Our job is to out vote them and put aside petty squabbles about the proper tax rate for the rich or to what degree we expand single payer coverage. We're fighting Nazi's. Period. Had the left sat out during the 30's and 40's to the degree they have in the past decade we'd all be speaking German right now.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Someone is nervous

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Someone is nervous

Trump can stop it right now. Go Saturday Night Massacre on the bit. Do it now.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    People have already been killed Scooby (Charlottesville KKK rally).....
    Scooby is talking real people. Not commoners. Pelosi and RBG and the like.

People that matter

(((NPC)))

Looks like Zuckerburg wants to lose another $15 billion...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

(((NPC)))

We cannot forget this stuff...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post

Looks like Zuckerburg wants to lose another $15 billion...
    Yeah, I don't get this one. He's smarter than that. Or he's afraid of Trump's base as much as the Republicans.

Thread Information