Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    No, he is making a very valid point. Scoobs point is that the person the FBI assigns to handle these matters did not recommend termination. You think he deserved to be fired. For some reason you think you know better than the person who's job it is to make the determination for the FBI. I bet doctors love you...
    No I have an opinion than differs with his finding. I have my reasons, you dont need to agree with them.

Do I think he is being fired more because of what he knows...sure of course I do he is being scapegoated for sure and it sucks. The problem is he left the door open for that on his own. It is unfair and very much likely overkill but when you are tasked with investigating something and make some pretty stupid comments on your work phone to a fellow worker you are trying to bang you are putting yourself at risk of this very thing happening. Right now, the mere appearance of impropriety leaves the door open to all the ridiculous claims the GOP is putting out there.

If it was my call I dont know which I choose but I can certainly understand why he was fired over all this. In the realm of great tragedies it hardly ranks and in reality just shields us from looking at the things that are going on right now that are much worse. That is my opinion, I dont ask you to agree with me.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Looks like he groped Claudia Tenney. Yes, Wind Power is so much more dangerous to the environment than Coal. Way more. Bring Coal back.
      I am not sure what is worse, listening to the man speak or reading it. He sounds like the country bumpkins who love him. Well he sounds like the one they elect to some meaningless office who pretends to know more than everyone.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        No I have an opinion than differs with his finding. I have my reasons, you dont need to agree with them.

Do I think he is being fired more because of what he knows...sure of course I do he is being scapegoated for sure and it sucks. The problem is he left the door open for that on his own. It is unfair and very much likely overkill but when you are tasked with investigating something and make some pretty stupid comments on your work phone to a fellow worker you are trying to bang you are putting yourself at risk of this very thing happening. Right now, the mere appearance of impropriety leaves the door open to all the ridiculous claims the GOP is putting out there.

If it was my call I dont know which I choose but I can certainly understand why he was fired over all this. In the realm of great tragedies it hardly ranks and in reality just shields us from looking at the things that are going on right now that are much worse. That is my opinion, I dont ask you to agree with me.
        I feel pretty much this way.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          When did Lou Dobbs go off the deep end? Then again, last I knew, he was just a "Yell about the Stock Market" guy on CNN...

*edit* Also, not surprised he called Omarosa a dog. Unfortunately, he hitched his TV wagon to her, repeatedly, while bagging on her during her Apprentice appearances.
          He went crazy n immigration years ago...I believe Stewart was still on TDS and used to show clips of him. The last few years though he has gone Derp on everything. Even when Faux says Hair Fuhrer is wrong (usually media related) Dobbs always has his back. He is angling for something...he wants to be the next Larry Kudlow who got a job by doing the exact same thing.
          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I don't think we truly understand the ramifications of fracking yet. My guess is that that becomes a worse problem over the long haul.
            If its a "worse problem" than coal in a place like Texas where a great deal of fracking occurs, I'm supposed to care.....why? As I've said before, I have no interest in saving people from themselves.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              If its a "worse problem" than coal in a place like Texas where a great deal of fracking occurs, I'm supposed to care.....why? As I've said before, I have no interest in saving people from themselves.
              Taxpayers will pay for it. That includes you and me.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

“They were all in on it, clear Hillary Clinton and FRAME Donald Trump for things he didn’t do.” Gregg Jarrett on @foxandfriends If we had a real Attorney General, this Witch Hunt would never have been started! Looking at the wrong people.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
                "If we had a real Attorney General," we'd have a wholly different POTUS and administration.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  "If we had a real Attorney General," we'd have a wholly different POTUS and administration.
                  Really? I don't think so. I think they're right in regard to this one. I think if Sessions had not recused himself then the Attorney General would be playing President protector and this investigation would not be happening at all.

The party loves Trump. This happened solely because Sessions blinked.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Really? I don't think so. I think they're right in regard to this one. I think if Sessions had not recused himself then the Attorney General would be playing President protector and this investigation would not be happening at all.

For once, Sessions did the professionally honest thing and recused himself. The little weasel is the reason Trump has had this headache, and I'm thankful for it. If we'd had a different AG, then this administration would look a lot different and POTUS would be so much further off the rails without any real check internal to his administration.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      For once, Sessions did the professionally honest thing and recused himself. The little weasel is the reason Trump has had this headache, and I'm thankful for it. If we'd had a different AG, then this administration would look a lot different and POTUS would be so much further off the rails without any real check internal to his administration.
                      Oh, I see now. Got it.

Comment

I don't think we truly understand the ramifications of fracking yet. My guess is that that becomes a worse problem over the long haul.
                        When fracking is done hastily and irresponsibly, as many energy companies are want to do, it can cause a lot of problems. Bad fracking has already poisoned many water supplies.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          When fracking is done hastily and irresponsibly, as many energy companies are want to do, it can cause a lot of problems. Bad fracking has already poisoned many water supplies.
                          This is why I am against Mining in the Boundary Waters. Cause corporate America has shown it cannot be responsible and our Government has failed in its oversight.

Comment

Or because Sessions knows he lied to Congress, and bailed to try and save his own skin.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Or because Sessions knows he lied to Congress, and bailed to try and save his own skin.
                              Yeah, I think that dynamic is pretty well understood. However, I think the Republicans in Congress would have given him cover on that.

Comment

The administration is filing for arbitration against Omarosa for breaking an NDA by telling things that are still totally made up, mind you.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X