Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Voting Rights. LOL.

WASHINGTON — A new voter ID law could shut out many Native Americans from the polls in North Dakota. A strict rule on the collection of absentee ballots in Arizona is being challenged as a form of voter suppression. And officials in Georgia are scrubbing voters from registration rolls if their details do not exactly match other records, a practice that voting rights groups say unfairly targets minority voters.

During the Obama administration, the Justice Department would often go to court to stop states from taking steps like those. But 18 months into President Trump’s term, there are signs of change: The department has launched no new efforts to roll back state restrictions on the ability to vote, and instead often sides with them.

Under Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the department has filed legal briefs in support of states that are resisting court orders to rein in voter ID requirements, stop aggressive purges of voter rolls and redraw political boundaries that have unfairly diluted minority voting power — all practices that were opposed under President Obama’s attorneys general.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/12/u...imes&smtyp=cur

It's no wonder Democrats love to stay home.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

As he probably should have been.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

This is beautiful: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/neo...te-right-rally

The neo-Nazi site The Daily Stormer has no idea what happened to the so-called Unite the Right “rally” that turned into more of a fascist garden party.
        The site noted that Kessler, who drew the ire of many in the so-called alt-right movement, apologized for any “hurt feelings” from his foes. But the tone changed a beat later when he decided to come after Stormer allies.

“Kessler is now attacking the Alt-Right, complaining we didn’t support this rally. He says our jokes are not funny,” the live-blog wrote. “He might be on Ambien.”
        “I don’t even know what to say about any of this, tbh,” the Stormer wrote. “This black MC thing. I just can’t even. RT was in the van with them and the black MC was flirting with one of the white girls. It’s just a bizarro thing. I am expecting antifa to start attacking police and businesses. And trashcans and so on. The black MC led all Kessler’s 12 people into a van and they left.”
        Just imagine a buncha pencildicks standing around while someone hits on their girlfriends at their own rally. Of course they're not going to respond because they're all talk. But their hot pocket orders to their moms later that night are going to be extra angry.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

https://twitter.com/jules_su/status/1028732471670521857

I am shocked.

Shocked!

Well, not that shocked.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I am shocked.

Shocked!

Well, not that shocked.
            But, they're not gonna buy Harley's anymore, so there's that.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              It's perfect timing. Just in time for the Democrat to get in and be hamstrung on doing anything cause there's no money to do it with. Fits the Republican plan to a T.
              I've been saying since Trump got elected that we're overdue for a recession. I also said that the Dems should get elected in 2018 because it's a midterm. And a recession will likely hit between 2018 and 2020, because of course it will (that and now we're very overdue for a recession). And then the Dems will take the blame for it, get slaughtered in the 2020 election again and we get even further down the path of Trumpian dictatorship.

How's that for a pessimistic view?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                I've been saying since Trump got elected that we're overdue for a recession. I also said that the Dems should get elected in 2018 because it's a midterm. And a recession will likely hit between 2018 and 2020, because of course it will (that and now we're very overdue for a recession). And then the Dems will take the blame for it, get slaughtered in the 2020 election again and we get even further down the path of Trumpian dictatorship.

How's that for a pessimistic view?
                Ya got me beat. And that's hard to do.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Ya got me beat. And that's hard to do.
                  Seriously
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    As he probably should have been.
                    I disagree. Based on the testimony we all heard and the articles I have read including this one he should not have been fired. Trump has now successfully politicized the FBI. Comey was already doing that much to our detriment, not Strzok. But here we are. This is going to come back to bite the country in a big way.

Comment

Kasich responds to Trump attack tweet with GIF of Putin laughing.

Comment

Recessions tend to have lingering effects long after they're technically over. A recession that hits in 2019 may be over from an economists standpoint by early 2020 but the effect of jobs, income and general malaise would most likely continue through 2020. I doubt Trump Humpers would blame their king mind you.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

I am shocked.

Shocked!

Well, not that shocked.
                          And the response has been..."what...so everyone who has Nazi tattoos are Nazi's now?"
                          Uh...yeah!
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

No one but Trumpers would blame the Dems in 2020 if a recession hits before then.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              No one but Trumpers would blame the Dems in 2020 if a recession hits before then.
                              No. Every Republican including the Never Trumpers would be on board with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                I disagree. Based on the testimony we all heard and the articles I have read including this one he should not have been fired. Trump has now successfully politicized the FBI. Comey was already doing that much to our detriment, not Strzok. But here we are. This is going to come back to bite the country in a big way.
                                Trump has now gotten rid of the head of the FBI, The deputy head, and the Deputy head of espionage intelligence, all three having roles to play in the investigation into Russian collusion.

But no, nothing to see here. No need to worry. As Joe says, just sit back, relax and chill.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X