Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45.39: Dick Pictures for Everyone!!!!!!!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    As long as you are carried to term and have food and oxygen you're covered. We're negotiable on food.
    Starting to be negotiable on oxygen again, too.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Based on the current GOP philosophy of always accuse others of what you are guilty of, someone probably should start looking into what restaurant their child sex ring is in...

Comment

Easy, whatever that steak place is in Trump Tower.

They like to pound their beef until it's tender.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Starting to be negotiable on oxygen again, too.
          True.

I see the EPA got struck down on allowing the use of dangerous Chlorpyrifos. I imagine the Supreme Court will overturn it and allow it's use again.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/09/u...epa-court.html
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So what’s the consequence here for contempt? Fines? Jail? Literally nothing but bluster? Who ultimatesl would pay the fines: the public or sessions?
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  So what’s the consequence here for contempt? Fines? Jail? Literally nothing but bluster? Who ultimatesl would pay the fines: the public or sessions?
                  A fine and a suspended sentence would be my guess. He would probably pay the fine, not the taxpayers, and then have some sort of probation (30 days? That sound right?).
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

No it is just symbolic. No fine or sentence I would guess. It is just a public censure of the act itself.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      No it is just symbolic. No fine or sentence I would guess. It is just a public censure of the act itself.
                      I think a minor fine would be issued, to show they are doing "something." Overall, symbolic, I agree. The fine would be minimal. Drop in the bucket.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I think a minor fine would be issued, to show they are doing "something." Overall, symbolic, I agree. The fine would be minimal. Drop in the bucket.
                          I dont think they have the authority to fine the AG.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This is disgusting

Mookie stood in line 1h5m yesterday to get through passport control at Logan. When finallynthere the woman held up the passport and looked at mookie and asked “you lost some weight, huh.”

Mookie replied “prolly dropped 10lbs waiting in line there”

She said it wasn’t her fault. She doesn’t like the lines wither.

Mookie said he understood and would wish on anyone having to deal with her job.

If mookie was breaded he may have just nodded “yes”
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              I dont think they have the authority to fine the AG.
                              Doesn’t hurt to try
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post

For that to happen, wouldn't one need to be on the receiving end of the ritual sodomy?
                                Bill Maher had a great takedown of Q-Anon, and Trumper logic in general, last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X